What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

the og is like the flavours of a hot cross bun combined with a christmas pud/cake/sponge hint of what I assumed was brandy just rounds out the profile

the ginger one, even though it has the same base profile I think?, is more like a Jamaican ginger cake imo
Sounds right up my street! Went for the Apple one too and the cherry and I can’t remember what the 4th was.

the og is like the flavours of a hot cross bun combined with a christmas pud/cake/sponge hint of what I assumed was brandy just rounds out the profile

the ginger one, even though it has the same base profile I think?, is more like a Jamaican ginger cake imo

Yeah the original is the base pretty much, the apple, cherry and ginger are like built on that base :)

I agree, the ginger one does taste like a Jamaica ginger cake, that’s my favourite one of the bunch I think!

I put another order in today for custard and strawberry slice. Hoping the strawberry is good!

might go back for one or two of the LE’s

I put another order in today for custard and strawberry slice. Hoping the strawberry is good!

might go back for one or two of the LE’s

Thanks mate! Be sure to come back and let me know what you think of it won’t you? ;)

Ohhh you’ll have to let me know what you think of them mate :)
Yep taste like chicken ;). Christmassy chicken :D

Only fired up the OG. Lovely Christmas spices. Liquor is very mild and just there for balance it seems. A bit like that slight alcohol after taste you get after munching a few regular mince pies. Light dusting of icing sugar too.
Love the fact it’s not too sweet. Seems a very well balanced base.

Thanks mate! Be sure to come back and let me know what you think of it won’t you? ;)

The custard slice is the one for me. Strawberry is ok, but might better after steeping a bit more. Thought the strawberry was too prominent IMO. Only the ginger, toffee and apply to try from the custards.

On another note, good news and bad news I’m afraid. I also ordered some war and peach for the mrs. Bad news is.... I didn’t receive the 10ml 6mg but the good news is I received a 50ml bottle and after trying it, I’m keeping it . Not going to tell her about adding nic shots

The custard slice is the one for me. Strawberry is ok, but might better after steeping a bit more. Thought the strawberry was too prominent IMO. Only the ginger, toffee and apply to try from the custards.

On another note, good news and bad news I’m afraid. I also ordered some war and peach for the mrs. Bad news is.... I didn’t receive the 10ml 6mg but the good news is I received a 50ml bottle and after trying it, I’m keeping it . Not going to tell her about adding nic shots

Ah no way! Sorry about that mate, I expect when it was packed someone didn’t notice the 10ml bit. Let me know when you next order and I’ll happily stick in the missing 6mg bottle - you’re free to keep the shortfill too :)

Ah no way! Sorry about that mate, I expect when it was packed someone didn’t notice the 10ml bit. Let me know when you next order and I’ll happily stick in the missing 6mg bottle - you’re free to keep the shortfill too :)

oh don’t worry about it! These things happen.... Just hope not many shortfalls are going out instead of the 10ml’s!

Back
Top Bottom