What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

Hey Lee,
i beg you to add the Spiced Sponge Cake to your regular flavours :p , its divine, well done and plz consider making it a permanent fixture ;)

Had to try a few of the new ones as it's nearly december and stuck a few of my favourites on to the order too

I do like the blackcurrant and limesicle as you can probably tell [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
20191122_154102.jpeg

I slept in (very) late this morning, didn’t hear the postie. Thankfully my parcel was left ‘in the wood shed’ which meant a hunt round the property for 10 mins, as the landlord has enough of a wooden log stash to last the rest of his life :25: Hoorah!! I’ve got them all nic’d up and in a dark cupboard, the brûlée smells absolutely divine :yahoo:

Last edited:
Hey Lee,
i beg you to add the Spiced Sponge Cake to your regular flavours :p , its divine, well done and plz consider making it a permanent fixture ;)

Great news mate! Pleased you’re enjoying it :)

I’ll be sending a poll out in the new year and asking you guys to vote for which flavours you’d like to keep out of the Halloween and Xmas releases. The most popular will become permanent!

Had to try a few of the new ones as it's nearly december and stuck a few of my favourites on to the order too

I do like the blackcurrant and limesicle as you can probably tell [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]View attachment 205378

Stealing all the limesicle again I see haha. I hope you enjoy the new ones mate! I’d love to hear what you think of them :)

Thanks for your order!

I slept in (very) late this morning, didn’t hear the postie. Thankfully my parcel was left ‘in the wood shed’ which meant a hunt round the property for 10 mins, as the landlord has enough of a wooden log stash to last the rest of his life :25: Hoorah!! I’ve got them all nic’d up and in a dark cupboard, the brûlée smells absolutely divine :yahoo:

Ah that was a bit of luck mate, I wish my postie would leave stuff or me. He always fucks off with them!

I hope the brûlée hits the spot, I know you’ve been looking forward to that one :)

Great news mate! Pleased you’re enjoying it :)

I’ll be sending a poll out in the new year and asking you guys to vote for which flavours you’d like to keep out of the Halloween and Xmas releases. The most popular will become permanent!
I'm wanting to try the brulee,is it as sweet tasting as your ginger cake and custard?

Back
Top Bottom