What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

Hi mate, we won’t be making any more of any of the limited edition flavours other than the two Halloween flavours.

Clotted custard will be restocked next week and jam roly poly is currently in stock online :)
How about a raspberry ripple or milkshake flavour instead.

How about a raspberry ripple or milkshake flavour instead.

Raspberry ripple I’d have a shot at, milkshakes I have already done the popular flavours with OG ice cream shakes, so I’d like to stay as far away from stuff I’ve already done as possible. Otherwise they’d just end up tasting the same or very similar :)

The world needs more guava flavours mate... Jus' sayin.

Yeah I love a bit of guava too! There is a lot of people that can’t stand it though, a bit of a marmite flavour isn’t it?

Yeah I love a bit of guava too! There is a lot of people that can’t stand it though, a bit of a marmite flavour isn’t it?
I love guava... :D

Also found in my years at the shop, the second we stocked a guava... It sold out.

Can't account for taste mate, those that dislike it... Well they're feckin nuts.

Just wanted to post here and say I only recently started using primevape and it's now my go to vendor, top juices thanks for being great!

Just wanted to post here and say I only recently started using primevape and it's now my go to vendor, top juices thanks for being great!

Ah that’s lovely to hear, thanks for the feedback mate :)

Originally soaked is absolutely stunning @Lee got to be honest wasn't sure about the xmas range this year but I should have had faith!!!
Now if you can just get in with the new juice I asked for on the 'what becomes a permanent flavour' poll that would be great [emoji6]

Originally soaked is absolutely stunning @Lee got to be honest wasn't sure about the xmas range this year but I should have had faith!!!
Now if you can just get in with the new juice I asked for on the 'what becomes a permanent flavour' poll that would be great [emoji6]

Oh what did You ask for mate? I can’t see who wrote what, I just have the list and I’ve had about 700 responses [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom