What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

Oh what did You ask for mate? I can’t see who wrote what, I just have the list and I’ve had about 700 responses [emoji23]
Battered, deep fried Mars bar and no I am not joking [emoji2]

Oh man you’re a wrongun, that sounds absolutely rank [emoji23]
Sounds rank but I used to love a deep fried mars bar, not really sure what it would be like as a vape liquid? Have a feeling it would be a coil killer [emoji23]

Sounds rank but I used to love a deep fried mars bar, not really sure what it would be like as a vape liquid? Have a feeling it would be a coil killer [emoji23]

I would imagine it’d be like liquid lard mate, I don’t think that’s ever likely to become a flavour for me but I will have a bash especially for you when I have a minute :)

I would imagine it’d be like liquid lard mate, I don’t think that’s ever likely to become a flavour for me but I will have a bash especially for you when I have a minute :)
Liquid lard with sugar [emoji6]

Look forward to it, I think [emoji23]

Liquid lard with sugar [emoji6]

Look forward to it, I think [emoji23]

Apparently my local fish shop does them, so I will sample one but I’m not expecting it to be nice! The things I do for work [emoji23]

Apparently my local fish shop does them, so I will sample one but I’m not expecting it to be nice! The things I do for work [emoji23]
If you sample as many battered mars bars as you did custard slices when making that juice you will be the size of a fucking house, they are alot better than they sound, but a one way trip to diabetes [emoji6][emoji23]

If you sample as many battered mars bars as you did custard slices when making that juice you will be the size of a fucking house, they are alot better than they sound, but a one way trip to diabetes [emoji6][emoji23]

I’ll have to make my mind up on just one I think, I’ve gone from a size 32 waist to a 38 in the past 3 months as it is [emoji23]

Oh what did You ask for mate? I can’t see who wrote what, I just have the list and I’ve had about 700 responses [emoji23]
I stuck my name and POTV on it after the flavour [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

I stuck my name and POTV on it after the flavour [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Thanks mate, yeah I seen it! The sour lime is definitely going to be one in the new year, because I’d vape it all day too!

Nic salts I’d like to get done in the new year too, only I’m not sure which flavours to do, or if I should start from scratch with a new range of flavours for them :)

Back
Top Bottom