What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

Stealing all the limesicle again I see haha. I hope you enjoy the new ones mate! I’d love to hear what you think of them :)

Thanks for your order!
Will let you know pal looking forward to them 2 favourites but limesicle edges the blackcurrant lemonade

Will let you know pal looking forward to them 2 favourites but limesicle edges the blackcurrant lemonade

I can agree on that, limesicle is the best of the bunch for me. It’s that sour kick isn’t it :)

I can agree on that, limesicle is the best of the bunch for me. It’s that sour kick isn’t it :)
It is an absolutely stunning juice, still awaiting that sour lime juice being released but I know you're busy making new juices for xmas and putting up fucking xmas trees in the middle of November and trying to deliver juices to that @cliveh2 who dont know where he lives so I'll forgive you

Ok thanks mate,I'll give it a go.☺
Tried the brulee 4 hours after adding the nic, first impressions are that it tastes like the drumstix liquids,which isn't a bad thing.Will leave it a while to let it get better.

@Lee

Will you be making more of Clotted Custard / Any of the sold out limited editions before christmas? Also is jam roly poly and custard no longer in the lineup? TBH, I wouldn't be bothered if they weren't steeped happy enough to steep them myself.

Cheers.

@Lee

Will you be making more of Clotted Custard / Any of the sold out limited editions before christmas? Also is jam roly poly and custard no longer in the lineup? TBH, I wouldn't be bothered if they weren't steeped happy enough to steep them myself.

Cheers.

Hi mate, we won’t be making any more of any of the limited edition flavours other than the two Halloween flavours.

Clotted custard will be restocked next week and jam roly poly is currently in stock online :)

Jam Roly Poly is definitely not showing up on the website for me on a couple browsers you might want to check that. Will the halloween flavours be back before xmas or more of a long term thing?

Thanks.

Jam Roly Poly is definitely not showing up on the website for me on a couple browsers you might want to check that. Will the halloween flavours be back before xmas or more of a long term thing?

Thanks.

Hmm that’s odd, thanks for letting me know. I will have a look into the cause of this tomorrow. It’s showing 20 bottles in stock yet it’s not on the website like you say!

Halloween flavours should be up by end of next week with a bit of luck :)

Back
Top Bottom