What's new

Prince Charles

Bit harsh. A lot of people respond very well to messages from the Royal family. He's got his flaws like the rest of us but he's also done a lot of good in his lifetime.

Bit harsh. A lot of people respond very well to messages from the Royal family. He's got his flaws like the rest of us but he's also done a lot of good in his lifetime.
Everyone is going to recieve the care they need?

That's what they're trying to achieve by slowing the spread of coronavirus and building multiple Nightingale hospitals.

What's wrong with that?
Well, for me, it's the order this care has been prioritised, that's the problem. Ffs, this gov isn't even recording deaths and illnesses of nurses, from this virus. And those deaths are cause, directly, by its pathetic and ineffectual actions.

Well, for me, it's the order this care has been prioritised, that's the problem. Ffs, this gov isn't even recording deaths and illnesses of nurses, from this virus. And those deaths are cause, directly, by its pathetic and ineffectual actions.
That's not Charles' fault tho.

If they're not recording them, how come we know that doctors & nurses have died & those deaths have been reported on the news.

We whinge too much.
It may be mare here but it's not the shit show is it in India. No real health or benefits system and most of the population starve if they don't earn in a daily basis.
India is just an example of scores of countries (including the states, wouldn't want to be in the South or mid West right now).
worlds on its arse folks whilst we watch from behind our netflix screens.

Back
Top Bottom