What's new

Pro tank airflow problem solved

BigAl199

Postman
Ok, so this isn't strictly a review, just thought I would let you guys know about a small accessory I found that has improved my protank experience.

While shopping on LF the other week I found an "air flow regulator ". It claimed by inserting the device between your mod and your tank you can regulate and adjust the amount of air drawn. Given that I like my protank but always thought it was a bit airy for me, I purchased one.

Overall it does exactly what it says, fits well between my work vape, a UDC ( or whatever it's called) and my protank. Looks discrete and fits well. You adjust the air daw by turning the top ring. The only small problem I found is that if you have your device in the car or your pocket for a while, then have a vape, you have to re adjust it as the threads are very loose between the two parts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371293616.352074.jpg. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371293629.969539.jpg. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371293642.122115.jpg

Overall well with the £2.79 price tag and a handy bit of kit to have.

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=205

Was looking at these a while back! Think this may be something I'll HAVE to get... I like an airy draw, but, sometimes it does feel like i'm just sucking a straw!

Does someone know if there's a Protank with a plastic tip?

Back
Top Bottom