What's new

Pulse aio mini

Mrdazjones

Postman
Had one for about a week now, just noticed very small cracks in the corners of both panels where the magnets are. Is this something I need to keep an eye on, will they get bigger and the magnets fall out? Haven't even dropped it yet!

Daz

I have 3 (1x OG Pulse AIO and 2 x Pulse AIO.5) and all of them have cracks in the corners of the panels. Only 1 set of panels has had the magnets fall out but a tiny dab of superglue fixed it.

You can buy replacements cheaply if it bothers you, or buy more expensive custom made ones.

I have 3 (1x OG Pulse AIO and 2 x Pulse AIO.5) and all of them have cracks in the corners of the panels. Only 1 set of panels has had the magnets fall out but a tiny dab of superglue fixed it.

You can buy replacements cheaply if it bothers you, or buy more expensive custom made ones.
I'm the same I have 2 og ones and 1 of the revised version and then 1 0.5 sent from tony b and all the panels have cracks except the solid black panels. Even damn vapes panels they made to suit the atemporal rba have cracks in them.

that’s quite shoddy. i would prob send it back.
I think they all do it mate, like someone els said either get a aftermarket set of panels or just buy another set of vandy vape ones they are cheap enough. In fairness though vandy vape and tony B seem to be pretty helpful so in no doubt they probably would send replacements.

Thanks for the replies. The cracks aren't affecting anything at the moment so I'll just keep an eye on them.

Daz

If you do decide you need new panels, you can check out the vendor below. They ship directly from China, and are the only ones who make aftermarket panels for the Mini with the square button, afaik ;)

https://mkmodsvip.com/

Back
Top Bottom