What's new

Pure pastry/crumble/biscuit/tart e-liquids?

Noted re mxing a smaller amount instead of 100ml to start with. thanks guys.

re boosters i just used 20mg as thats what Biochemist used. but i would be looking at freebase, and i guess 18mg as that's whats sold in the shops i think. I'm guessing as well it shouldnt affect flavour even if you add a lot as long as you keep the end % of concentrate at the right %?

i dont understand how you guys can vape 1.5-3mg liquid. is this because you have less of a need for nicotine now compared to when you were smoking, or somehow the vape kit that you are using makes the nicotine hit stronger at lower doses? its been a challenge going from 18 to 10 area for me. i tried 6mg but its too weak.

What do you vape with? I mean what atomizer, coils, resistance, wattage? On a single coil 3mm fused Clapton I usually use 25W, in something bigger like the Fatality RTA I could go up to 35W. Dual coil things like the Brunhilde or the big Steamcrave guns I go to 55-75W, but that would indeed blow my head off as MrDJ said in higher nic. What I don't get is how people vape above 75W. Even 75W is starting to get warm for me even in big tanks with a lot of air like the Steamcrave Titan, and I can't stand warm, much less hot vapour.

I just use this simple caliburn pod system. it says its 11w, but i didnt really know what that meant in practice. it works for me though as its easy to use.

Amazon product ASIN B08NDN8TY9
so i guess what you are all saying is that the much higher wattage you are using negates having to use a higher nicotine content like me. (but possibly you are still taking in as much nicotine as me as you are burning it faster? im not sure) It also makes me wonder why u wudnt just use normal power and higher nicotine %.

But mr DJ - going from 18mg to 3mg in a month seems (in my limited knowledge) impressive. its taken me 3 years to go from 18 to 10 ish, and i still crave the back of the throat hit.

im not missing the back of the throat hit as i now have flavours.
yes i vape continuously from waking til i go to bed and get through around 50ml or a tad more each day as im stuck working from home.
the only thing i notice when im stressed with work is i lose my rag a lot more which didnt happen when i was on 18mg
the way i worked around not having just one cig to calm me down (as i know id be hooked again) was to buy shit tons of kits and juice.
with all that kit sitting next to me i knew if i had one cig then the kit would be wasted as last time i did try to give up i had one cig and it took almost 4 years until i tried to stop again.

I just use this simple caliburn pod system. it says its 11w, but i didnt really know what that meant in practice. it works for me though as its easy to use...i still crave the back of the throat hit.

Ah ok, yes then it makes perfect sense. Pods or such low wattage can go to these nic strengths. Weren't there some pods years ago that went to something totally insane like 50 mg nic? I looked it up, it was the JUUL pods. Trying to vape this strength of nicotine in anything above 10w would be a terrible experience!

But as MrDJ said, it is the flavour I am after too, nicotine is an afterthought. And similarly, when I am at home I am vaping all the time.

@MrDJ what you describe about having a lot of kit around is exactly how I feel about it too!

3 year old now and many many more added :D:D

1.JPG

oh my days! thats a lot of kit!!! i just have this one caliburn.

it makes sense now why you are vaping low doses of nicotine, if you are vaping continuously. i get only through about 2ml a day.
MrDJ 50ml is a lot!!! thats 25 times what i use and my wife complains i vape too much!

so may i ask whats the advantage of high power, low dose nicotine over low power high dose nicotine?

so may i ask whats the advantage of high power, low dose nicotine over low power high dose nicotine?

Flavour and clouds! The real purists will tell you that MTL tanks give the most layered, deep flavours, and it is true to an extent, but in the end it's not my style of vaping for enjoyment although I do use MTL devices from time to time. High wattage is due to using more complex coils, which in turn give a ton of flavour as well as clouds - and clouds are plain fun to see!

ah i see.

i guess i'm using vaping as an alternative to smoking as opposed to a hobby/trying to get more flavour/clouds. so i'd like it just to replicate the smoking experience. i think if i go down that high wattage route i would get seriously addicted which wasnt my intention!

might i ask one more thing about MTL and DL? in understand one is where u inhale to mouth first and then lungs, and one is straight to lungs.

a) why do people prefer one over the other? what difference does it make?
and b) how is it possible to classify a device as MTL or DL? whatever device u inhale from cant you just decide whether u want to take it into your mouth first before lungs?

Back
Top Bottom