What's new

Pure pastry/crumble/biscuit/tart e-liquids?

ah i see.

i guess i'm using vaping as an alternative to smoking as opposed to a hobby/trying to get more flavour/clouds. so i'd like it just to replicate the smoking experience. i think if i go down that high wattage route i would get seriously addicted which wasnt my intention!

might i ask one more thing about MTL and DL? in understand one is where u inhale to mouth first and then lungs, and one is straight to lungs.

a) why do people prefer one over the other? what difference does it make?
and b) how is it possible to classify a device as MTL or DL? whatever device u inhale from cant you just decide whether u want to take it into your mouth first before lungs?
exactly what @Biochemist mentioned above.
your understanding is correct. MTL inhale into mouth and then take down to lungs just like smoking.
DTL like inhaling a bong or an inhaler where you take much more intake directly into lungs.
much more cloud and personally much more flavour.

the coil ohms decide if its for MTL or DTL
MTL 1.8ohm, 1.6, 1.5 and a few newer coils a bit lower. higher the number lower the wattage tighter the draw higher the nicotine can be used.
RMTL restricted MTL around 1ohm
DTL 0.2, 0.25, 0.5 lower the number higher the wattage looser the draw to create bigger clouds. some coils can handle 100-150watts and a couple 190watts. at that wattage wayyyyy to hot for my liking unles your lungs are made of asbestos.
also for DTL its best to use dual 18650 batteries or 21700. smaller kits for MTL have built in battery that cant handle higher wattage.

Oh yeah, none of us are addicted. No sir. We just happen to have 100 atomizers and mods on the shelf :P

No, kidding, you're right, and even more right by calling it a hobby, because that's what it is!

There are devices which don't make a lot of sense to try to vape direct to lung, the draw is just too restricted and the coild used produce limited vapour for that. On the other hand, there are devices with big airflow, and beefy coils which produce far too much vapour to make any sense to try to get in your mouth first. Can't think of a good analogy, perhaps trying to eat a steak with a spoon, or finely chopped food with just a knife. Both will get you fed, but there's clearly a right and wrong way to do either!
In terms of devices you need to look at the decks, the coils that can fit, the size of the chamber etc. Once you get more experienced it's instinctive what type of coil goes well with what. Look below, this is the Taifun GSL deck, my favourite MTL device. It is clearly made to take round wire, and has a small airflow hole.

upload_2022-10-7_17-49-20.png

Now look at the Goon RDA deck, with an instagram build in it (and it can take two of these), see the difference? Each of the six airholes of the Goon is larger than the Taifun's, and the amount of wire used is about 20 times more in the Goon.

upload_2022-10-7_17-50-54.png

Why do people like either? Down to preference. Some juices too work better with one vs the other. Tobacco juices for instance, or NETs (naturally extracted tobacco) work best in tight draw MTL devices, bakeries and creams for me work best in beefy situations. With a MTL tank for instance I'll take a sip and exhale through the nose taking in all the little nuances, with a DL tank I will take a big gobfull of vapour down my throat, and exhale a cloud like a dragon (as my kids like to say). Both are good, but after a day of MTL in the car/outside the office I want to go back home and blow some steam, literally :P

Oh yeah, none of us are addicted. No sir. We just happen to have 100 atomizers and mods on the shelf :P
addicted, nah, no way.

juice anybody :D

Compress_20221007_165601_1820.jpg

Ahahah. Amazing stuff.

thanks for the info guys, appreciate it! i know we strayed bit off topic, but ill let u know if i discover any interesting pastry flavours.

Ahahah. Amazing stuff.

thanks for the info guys, appreciate it! i know we strayed bit off topic, but ill let u know if i discover any interesting pastry flavours.
off topic is the planets middle name. finding a topic that keeps on track is like finding a needle in a haystack :D

Back
Top Bottom