What's new

Quality of reeled wire

I'm just starting to run out of wire that I bought 6 years ago.

It's going to be really weird buying some after all this time.

I'm just starting to run out of wire that I bought 6 years ago.

It's going to be really weird buying some after all this time.

likewise, except i bought a reel from stealthvape a couple of years ago as i wanted a different gauge. it’s probably a lifetime supply since i change a coil once every few weeks.

still have another lifetime supply of both 30 and 32 awg hoarded away somewhere 🤣

likewise, except i bought a reel from stealthvape a couple of years ago as i wanted a different gauge. it’s probably a lifetime supply since i change a coil once every few weeks.

still have another lifetime supply of both 30 and 32 awg hoarded away somewhere 🤣

I think I gave everything away once I'd settled on 28awg SS ... I may have a roll of 26 somewhere that I used to use in the RDA's.

I bought a load of 'UD' from Fasttech when it was about $1.20 for a 30ft roll, I probably have enough to coil about 6 corollas left, so I will need some soon. Stealthvape recommended?

^^ That's the one I use... it does seem a random gauge, but after trying a load of different weights, that does seem the best for mtl builds IMO

Stealth vape wire is good, but its not what it used to be.... Wire optim is much cleaner nowadays!...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom