What's new

Query re out of date juice

You know what..i don't want to take the risk of possibly causing health issues to another...so i'll retract my request.

Thanks for your replies folks. I will however put those tanks and coils i've got up soon, as they're brand new still sealed. Keep your eyes peeled for those!

Hey apes.

I have a couple of largish boxes with two different brands of ejuice, that are long since discontinued. I bought them circa 2018/19 when these two companies folded, and i went nuts trying to buy up whatever stock was remaining. At the time i did like them, but i don't vape them anymore. They had spent a fair time in a freezer, but the last year or so i've had to put them in cupboard (i needed the freezer space!). Anyway..i would like to give them away to any interested parties that would like them, rather than just chuck them all in the bin.

The issue is, that they are all getting on for 5 years passed their BBD. i have recently tried them and they still taste perfectly fine, at least to me anyways! However i'm not sure what happens to nicotine in them over that long a period? Does it go off at all?

The two brands/flavours i have are: Phileas Fogg Botany Bay & Vape N Glory Cherry Bakewell. I have a LOT of packets of these, something in the region of 100 packets, each containing 3 x 10mls of each flaour.

However, I don't know what the legal issues are with giving away stuff that's that far passed the BBD, But i'm intending to give all these away gratis to any interested parties, if there aren't any issues doing so. I just want to clear space, so pending approval, i will put these up on the giveaway thread, first come first served, take as many or few as one likes, all i ask for is those interested can cover P&P costs.

But before i go down to the giveaway threads...could someone senior on here educate me with any legal issues i may not be aware of, thanks. I suspect it's okay, but i just want to be sure....as after all..it would be a crying shame to just chuck all these lovely and now unattainable juices down the drain!

I may also have a few bits of kit i'm also not using...a few tanks i bought new and never used...mostly the Nautilus 3 tanks...and whatever coils pack i still have. I bought a new Zenith 2 tank, and found that more to my liking.

Anyway, thought i give the heads up.....i'll wait and see what response to query is first.

Thank you.

hey there i remember when you did that lol. im not to kee on the cherry one but the other one i got from you dont remember the name of it i loved it what wa it called/

hey there i remember when you did that lol. im not to kee on the cherry one but the other one i got from you dont remember the name of it i loved it what wa it called/

Heya sweetie! Long time no 'see'. I did get your PM btw, apologies for not replying sooner.

I think, i sent you a batch of Vape N Glory Ice Cream & Cookies with the Bakewell? I don't have many of those left now, cos i like that one as well!

Heya sweetie! Long time no 'see'. I did get your PM btw, apologies for not replying sooner.

I think, i sent you a batch of Vape N Glory Ice Cream & Cookies with the Bakewell? I don't have many of those left now, cos i like that one as well!
That's what it was!! Was the cookies and cream one! Wow that was really good juice!

Edit: no worries about not getting back to me sooner! Everyone gets busy or sidetracked. Hugs to you Darlin! Have missed ya bunches!

As far as the juice I wouldn't pitch em. I've vaped juice that was several years old before. And matter fact I vaped some of the bakewell not long ago. Still good! The flavor just got more intense. But I keep it in case. Have quite a few old juices that I hold onto Incase I run out of my daily

Back
Top Bottom