What's new

Question about FastTech, currency and Paypal

Even ego style ones?

I have ordered loads (literally hundreds) of batteries (Laptop mainly) from Hong Kong and China and NEVER had a problem, but that don't mean to say you wont have a problem, I am awaiting some batteries from FT at the moment, I selected Malaysia Post at check out, as there has been a problem with Singapore post with lithium-ion batteries.. maybe I have just been lucky.. keep your order small.. if it gets rejected by customs it will get sent back to FT & you will get a refund.. it just takes ages.. but they are seriously cheap if you are happy to wait for delivery

I got an ego from them after the argy bargy over the battery postage

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have ordered loads (literally hundreds) of batteries (Laptop mainly) from Hong Kong and China and NEVER had a problem, but that don't mean to say you wont have a problem, I am awaiting some batteries from FT at the moment, I selected Malaysia Post at check out, as there has been a problem with Singapore post with lithium-ion batteries.. maybe I have just been lucky.. keep your order small.. if it gets rejected by customs it will get sent back to FT & you will get a refund.. it just takes ages.. but they are seriously cheap if you are happy to wait for delivery

I was only going to go small to start with. Since postage is free iirc, might it be worth placing separate orders so they would be small and I'd at least get the other stuff if the battery got stopped? I'm sure I've read about other people splitting their orders (although I don't know if that was the reason).

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

If you choose free postage option , your order will take so long that you'll not be able to reclaim your money back through PayPal if there's a problem.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

If you choose free postage option , your order will take so long that you'll not be able to reclaim your money back through PayPal if there's a problem.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Ah right. Thanks for that. I didn't realise there were different shipping options, I've never tried from there before.

Back
Top Bottom