What's new

Ralfy's Emporium, closing down sale, 50% Off

I just bought a copper top cap for the knuckle rda and a clone goon v1 for old times sake, shame they're closing but it was on the cards.

"Evening fam (long winded post coming)

I'm sure by now most have seen our closing down sale

First of all, I have to apologise as I can't help feeling that I'm letting you guys down, honestly we have been so humbled by your kind support.

The main aim of Knucklehead Vapes and Ralfys Emporium was to help people stop smoking and as far as that goes, it's been a huge success

I am so proud to have been a part of everyone's journey, towards a longer healthier life, mission accomplished there.

Thank you each and every one of you, I'm blessed to have made so many friends along the way and as we have no plans to close the group, I hope we can continue to support each other, as we face these uncertain times

I must add, that although we plan to close the website at the end of April, stock is limited, so please don't be disappointed if you miss out

We have honestly tried our very best fam

Unfortunately we have reached a point where, through no ones fault, it is time to close doors

This year we are committed to new priorities, family, health and new projects, to name a few

I thank you again for your kind support and wish you all the very best

Big love to you and yours - Ralfy"

I went for a copper one, but they have none, sadly. Shame, really, as my mate won't part with his.

Not surprised tbh, the copper one is a decent hitting little tube. Very nice looking too with the brass button on the bottom.

I see they've just added a few Purge clones up for anyone interested.

The Maelstrom the Serenity and the Pandora.

I got a pandora off them in copper a while back and it's very good. Never fancied the Serenity as I'm not mad on koi carp. Already had the Maelstrom from elsewhere.

I wish the Pandora had been on last week, oh well another little order placed. Just wish i had ordered a 24mm copper Kennedy before they sold out

I was tempted by the Paisley Rogue but I decided against it as I need to rid myself of a couple of mods when the classies reopens already.

Back
Top Bottom