What's new

**Rda Clearout**

fentribal

Postman
I have gathered together a few more surplus items to raise some funds. Today's items come in the shape of some cheap and cheerful rda's. All rda's come as they are, all have been through an ultrasonic cleaner, boxes and spares are not included purely because I don't have the time to locate them all, and as they are of low value it will help make shipping cheaper, but all tank's will be securely packaged.
Here goes....

Top Row (left to right)
1. Hellvape Aequitas RDA (Clone) - (rrp £10, looking for £2.50)
2. Hellvape Drop Dead - (rrp £15-£20, looking for £3.00)
3. Armageddon MFG Apocalypse (clone) - (rrp £10-£15, looking for £3.00)
4. Geekvape Medusa Reborn - (rrp £15-£20, looking for £3.00)
5. Mechlyfe Slatra - (rrp £12-£15, looking for £2.50)

Middle Row
6. Wismec Indestructable - (rrp £10-£20, looking for £2.00)
7. C.O.V Royal Hunter Mini (Clone) - (rrp £10, looking for £2.00)
8. Vapor Shark The Vortice (Clone) - (rrp £10. looking for £2.00)
9. Hellvape Dead Rabbit - (rrp £15-£20, looking for £3.00)
10.Hellvape Drop Dead - (rrp £15-£20, looking for £3.00)

Bottom Row
11. Vandy Vape Lit - (rrp £5.00-£10.00, looking for £2.00)
12. Vandy Vape Pulse - (rrp £10.00-£15.00, looking for £2.00)
13. Blitz Hermetic - (rrp £10, looking for £2.00) *SOLD*

....Or you could just make an offer for the whole lot!

Postage will be at cost, just message me what you want and I will let you know how much it will be.
Payment to be made by PayPal g + s.

Thanks for looking!!

rda.jpg

Last edited:
Would I be right to think the only one here that works well as a single coiler is the Hermetic?

Would I be right to think the only one here that works well as a single coiler is the Hermetic?

You can use a dual coil rda as a
Single coil rda just add more cotton and adjust the coil so it gets airflow from both sides

You can use a dual coil rda as a
Single coil rda just add more cotton and adjust the coil so it gets airflow from both sides
Yep, but I want a dripper that's designed to run a single coil, I'd rather not compromise with a dual coil design.

Yep, but I want a dripper that's designed to run a single coil, I'd rather not compromise with a dual coil design.
I've got a clone of a V1 Deathtrap by Deathwish Modz in S/S which is a nice 24mm single coiler if that's of any interest?

I've got a clone of a V1 Deathtrap by Deathwish Modz in S/S which is a nice 24mm single coiler if that's of any interest?

Just out of interest, does your clone have both the rear airflow and the front slotted airflow, lots of clones didn't.

Just out of interest, does your clone have both the rear airflow and the front slotted airflow, lots of clones didn't.
No, mine doesn't have the cyclops slot, just has the three holes behind the coil, the top cap is a one-piece. Never bothered me to be honest, I liked the airflow coming in underneath the coil so would have probably closed the cyclops airflow anyway.

Back
Top Bottom