What's new

**Rda Clearout**

No problem, after digging it out I coiled and wicked it and couldn't believe I'd consigned it to the back of a drawer, it's still an awesome little rda and it would have been a shame to let it go.

You've been letting some good stuff go, I hope it's not all because of the vets fees.

I'm all in favour of offloading the unnecessary stuff that clutters up a life (not just vape gear), but how will you know what you can't do without?

I have a constant battle with the wife who finds it incredibly difficult to offload. Just as an example, one of her pairs of walking boots was leaking, tread wearing and welts getting worn out, so she finally agreed to buy herself a new pair. Any sane person would throw out the old pair once the new ones arrived, but no. Even after a couple of walks to break in the new pair, ensure they're comfy and fit for purpose, we still have the old pair ... just in case. She has two pairs of boots on the rack and we still have the third, old, leaking pair cluttering up the place. In 6 - 12 months' time I'll quietly dig them out and toss them, she won't even notice they're gone.

And so it goes on with so many things. I've learned to smile and pick only the battles worth winning. Clearly she has a completely different mentality to me when it comes to what you can't do without.
The only thing that immediately springs to mind that I would be lost without because it's always with me is this, but who'd want it anyway..
IMG20210511135817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom