What's new

RDA Coils

If you're going for TC you probably best sticking to plain round wire builds. Anything around the 24g area in stainless steel. Most mods can't really cope with complex wire and temperature control... Not to great degree in my experience.. Also if you are starting with rebuildables, don't limit yourself to a certain resistance or power. Experiment with whatever rda you get until you find what you like. If you stick to any formula you may be missing a nice sweet spot for that particular rda. Low ohms is not an objective, more a means to a very technical aim and not all find it pleasurable nor does it suit every piece of kit.

If you're going for TC you probably best sticking to plain round wire builds. Anything around the 24g area in stainless steel. Most mods can't really cope with complex wire and temperature control... Not to great degree in my experience.. Also if you are starting with rebuildables, don't limit yourself to a certain resistance or power. Experiment with whatever rda you get until you find what you like. If you stick to any formula you may be missing a nice sweet spot for that particular rda. Low ohms is not an objective, more a means to a very technical aim and not all find it pleasurable nor does it suit every piece of kit.
Cheers for the info. In regards to temperautre control, I'm so used to using variable wattage I'll probably use that still anyway.

I'm going to buy a selection of premade coils so I will experiment with multiple setups and see what I like :2thumbsup:

Enjoying my Drop RDA just seem to be having a problem with the chamber.

Everytime I put it back on I have difficulty pushing it all the way down and it seems to be splitting the first oring..

Enjoying my Drop RDA just seem to be having a problem with the chamber.

Everytime I put it back on I have difficulty pushing it all the way down and it seems to be splitting the first oring..
Then take the first o ring off [emoji6]

Yeah I though this, but surely it should work as it should with both orings on :hmm:

I'll give that a try before I take an oring off :2thumbsup:
O rings on cheap drippers are known to sometimes not be right as there cheap crap, if it's catching it a drop of eliquid might help if it's only rubbing on it but if you can't get the cap on because of it eliquid won't help so take it off and if your that concerned about it take a spare out of your spares bag and replace it [emoji6]

O rings on cheap drippers are known to sometimes not be right as there cheap crap, if it's catching it a drop of eliquid might help if it's only rubbing on it but if you can't get the cap on because of it eliquid won't help so take it off and if your that concerned about it take a spare out of your spares bag and replace it [emoji6]
Replaced it already, exactly the same problem. I can get it on, once it reaches the o rings I literally have to force it on.
I'll just remove the oring, makes life easier.

Replaced it already, exactly the same problem. I can get it on, once it reaches the o rings I literally have to force it on.
I'll just remove the oring, makes life easier.
How does the cap feel with it off? If you have a issue with the cap not staying on properly pm me your addy and I'll send you some O rings that should fit without catching

Back
Top Bottom