What's new

Recipe mega thread

Holy fuck that's weird I was reading a old post last night and seen your name and thought no seen harard round here for a good few month and here we are today your back hmm strange lol

Haha, summoned me back! Not really had much time on my hands lately, so haven't been on! I still lurk from time to time! :)

I made this recipe a few months back. It's dangerously addictive.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/49573/Bombies+%27nana+cream

Definitely worth a shot mate

Cheers bud, will give it a pop. :)

Did you add Citric Acid as well?

Haha, summoned me back! Not really had much time on my hands lately, so haven't been on! I still lurk from time to time! :)

Chefsvapour also make a Nana cream concentrate :P

I did not have any so didn't use it. To be honest it tasted lovely just using the 3 concentrates.

Anyone got the recipe for south coast vapes - nipple juice?

Plenty of other recipes out there simaler to nipple juice, type eliquid recipe in google itll be the top link, youll find 1 thats like what you want, search by flavour. 99% of all juices are rehashed versions of other stuff so get somthing simaler recipey wize then tweek it till you get what you want it to be like, that way its tailored to your taste

Equal measures of Brass Neck FA and Ignorance CAP. Steep for a year.
Why brass neck? Dont understand why the kids getting jip, i thought the mods said aslong as you dont use the companys name the recipys were fine to be posted?

Why brass neck? Dont understand why the kids getting jip, i thought the mods said aslong as you dont use the companys name the recipys were fine to be posted?

First of all, I just think it's a bit rich to ask for a clone recipe from a juice maker heavily associated with the forum.

Secondly, this...

List of objecting vendors :
Manabush
El Diablo
Colonel Boom's
South Coast Vapes

Okay ill rephrase, anyone got the Tit juice recipe? :D

First of all, I just think it's a bit rich to ask for a clone recipe from a juice maker heavily associated with the forum.

Secondly, this...

By that token you guna slam scv for taking mothers milk recipe and tweaking it?, i mean come on are these juices paitented?, if some one guesses a recipey of a juice they like dont see the problem, if they stole the recipey fair enough thats wrong id be last person to defend that, but vendors are here for profit and advertisement so cause theyll object but wont stop them tryna recreate juices they liked from other vendors, seems hypocritcal is all, how you recon so many vendors end up with the same flavours named diffrent.

Aslong as it isnt named south coast vapours or claimed to be from scv and just named nipple juice or isnt a stolen recipey i cant see the issue

Back
Top Bottom