What's new

Recipe mega thread

By that token you guna slam scv for taking mothers milk recipe and tweaking it?, i mean come on are these juices paitented?, if some one guesses a recipey of a juice they like dont see the problem, if they stole the recipey fair enough thats wrong id be last person to defend that, but vendors are here for profit and advertisement so cause theyll object but wont stop them tryna recreate juices they liked from other vendors, seems hypocritcal is all, how you recon so many vendors end up with the same flavours named diffrent.

Aslong as it isnt named south coast vapours or claimed to be from scv and just named nipple juice or isnt a stolen recipey i cant see the issue

Its not a point of if you can see the issue, this thread and its rules were sorted long ago, and the rules surrounding it are what they are. They are not going to change.

By that token you guna slam scv for taking mothers milk recipe and tweaking it?, i mean come on are these juices paitented?, if some one guesses a recipey of a juice they like dont see the problem, if they stole the recipey fair enough thats wrong id be last person to defend that, but vendors are here for profit and advertisement so cause theyll object but wont stop them tryna recreate juices they liked from other vendors, seems hypocritcal is all, how you recon so many vendors end up with the same flavours named diffrent.

Aslong as it isnt named south coast vapours or claimed to be from scv and just named nipple juice or isnt a stolen recipey i cant see the issue
Apart from a pun on the name, nipplejuice and mother milk couldn't be more different juices. Try them side by side ;)

Apart from a pun on the name, nipplejuice and mother milk couldn't be more different juices. Try them side by side ;)
Notice how i said tweeked but you and me both know it wasnt out of thin air, he tryed another vendors juice liked it recreated it how he wanted that juice, thats all clones are so its the same. As i said call it nipple milk or cream and make it spot on to the original aslong as you aint nicked the recipey dont see an issue

Its not a point of if you can see the issue, this thread and its rules were sorted long ago, and the rules surrounding it are what they are. They are not going to change.

I remember when it was set up and the moaning bagan then, my issue is with people jumping down this guys throught when he hadnt posted a recipey he asked if it was available and some one from the get along gang had to start trying to bellitle him instead of just a no, wasnt on. An i dont see an issue with it if i clone nipple juice and call it nipple milk instead what rule have i broke?, or are you banning any cream and fruite combos because they taste like your friends recipey, were dose it all stop

Notice how i said tweeked but you and me both know it wasnt out of thin air, he tryed another vendors juice liked it recreated it how he wanted that juice, thats all clones are so its the same. As i said call it nipple milk or cream and make it spot on to the original aslong as you aint nicked the recipey dont see an issue
I see where your coming from but I cannot tell you how different the two juices are....

Inspired by? Maybe...but for me, nipplejuice is what mothers milk should have been

I remember when it was set up and the moaning bagan then, my issue is with people jumping down this guys throught when he hadnt posted a recipey he asked if it was available and some one from the get along gang had to start trying to bellitle him instead of just a no, wasnt on. An i dont see an issue with it if i clone nipple juice and call it nipple milk instead what rule have i broke?, or are you banning any cream and fruite combos because they taste like your friends recipey, were dose it all stop

Im not banning shit - Im telling you that that particular vendor doesn't want his name used in this thread, along with other vendors .. a juice was requested of a vendor who has asked not to be included - but no one has posted a recipe for it yet. I was merely putting in a reminder for people not to post a clone of that particular juice, so this thread may continue

we had an agreement way back when with both the OP and vendors that if a vendor asked not to be included in this - then that was adhered to and we would keep the thread open.

as it is .. no one has posted the recipe asked for. so the thread continues - carry on.

I see where your coming from but I cannot tell you how different the two juices are....

Inspired by? Maybe...but for me, nipplejuice is what mothers milk should have been

I agree im not saying nipple juice was ripped from mothers milk but it was inspired from that, 99% of clones are the same process people try juice go out and buy concentrates, expermient, i disagree with actual leaked clones thow or robbes recipes thats theft, my main gripe was just how people jumped the kid is all with out just saying we cant do those brand clones etc

my main gripe was just how people jumped the kid is all with out just saying we cant do those brand clones etc

If your gripe is with my initial retort, I think you need to stay away from public forums dude. My response was weighted with humour, and hardly 'jumping' on somebody so I'm sorry you feel this way.

For the record, the recipe I posted is extremely accurate. Brass Neck's flavour notes are a heady and rich type of behaviour where someone is extremely confident about their own actions but does not understand that their behaviour is unacceptable to others. Ignorance is a creamy concoction laced with lack of knowledge, understanding, or information about something.

Let's put this all behind us eh?

P.S. hark at 'get along gang' :18:

Sorry everyone, did not intend to cause a barmy about this vendor's recipe. It's cool.

I am trying to order some, but delivery is pricey just for a 10ml bottle. Anyone got any discount codes? I apologise in advance if this is out of line to ask

Sorry everyone, did not intend to cause a barmy about this vendor's recipe. It's cool.

I am trying to order some, but delivery is pricey just for a 10ml bottle. Anyone got any discount codes? I apologise in advance if this is out of line to ask
Maybe you could ask for a clone postal service?

Back
Top Bottom