What's new

Recipe mega thread

First of all, I just think it's a bit rich to ask for a clone recipe from a juice maker heavily associated with the forum.

Secondly, this...
Just on the off chance I'm cool enough to be cloned
I object!

So its okay to post up a clone recipe for a USA brand but not for any UK brands? Makes sense.

I didn't expect this much slack for it. And I wasn't looking to rip anyone off and start selling it or anything like that. Just wanted to make a wee batch to try out, that was all.

So its okay to post up a clone recipe for a USA brand but not for any UK brands? Makes sense.

I didn't expect this much slack for it. And I wasn't looking to rip anyone off and start selling it or anything like that. Just wanted to make a wee batch to try out, that was all.
Personally I think no juice at all...UK or us.....

But that's just my opinion....

Its funny, cos I said the same to @MrTeaTime I started mixing because its both fun and alot of the time totally backwards to what you might think, and being a little backwards myself it works,
But I thought about stuff I like, not juice, just tasty things, and I started ( and generally failed for a while) mixing the ingredients I would have used to cook said tasty thing, cloning is pointless, it'd like pretending to be another band, I mean, do a cover sure, but anything else is just karaoke, and for me, unless I'm shitfaced, I'm all about fresh tunes :)

People may like it, they may love it, they may loathe it. Point is, its mine :) and making something is awesome and that should be respected

@peps1 any chance you could add something to the top of the op with the juice vendors that object to clones of their juices and add @pfvapes to that list? It 'might' limit this kind of issue in the future.

On a side, I like this thread. I like it because it gives me ideas of what flavours work together, I can't say I've ever actually used a single recipe as printed here. I've made things that come close to juice I've tried in the past but unintentionally. I've been lucky in that I've not ditched anything I've done and it's all been pretty much vapable. It's not easy coming up with something that people might like and to have a clone of something you've done posted where it started is a bit shit. I think I'm with @MrTeaTime on this.

No its not

Suicide Bunny has also requested no recipes on here - and any others who actually see this tread are also welcome to request it.

@peps1 any chance you could add something to the top of the op with the juice vendors that object to clones of their juices and add @pfvapes to that list? It 'might' limit this kind of issue in the future.

On a side, I like this thread. I like it because it gives me ideas of what flavours work together, I can't say I've ever actually used a single recipe as printed here. I've made things that come close to juice I've tried in the past but unintentionally. I've been lucky in that I've not ditched anything I've done and it's all been pretty much vapable. It's not easy coming up with something that people might like and to have a clone of something you've done posted where it started is a bit shit. I think I'm with @MrTeaTime on this.

The fact that so much creativity is shown on this thread and the fact it gives people ideas on how to make their own juice is very valid @Jugg1es - and is the ONLY reason this thread is still in existence.

I would encourage all mixers to read this thread .. and then create their own creations with the knowledge gained - its more satisfying than ripping off someone else's ideas anyway.

Back
Top Bottom