What's new

Recipe mega thread

Thread is going way off topic
Done with the hole convo tbh never guna make ground on the issue, like a circle. But the vendors use other flavour descriptions and replicate juices they have bought and tryed before, all the guy wanted was a recipey for a juice like nipple juice why he asked for a clone and not the authentic recipey, vendors do what all diy folk do replicate flavours be that cocktail/food/soft drink/other eliquids/candy/sweets etc etc, all clones are people experimenting to get a simaler flavour profile, way i see it is whats good for the goose is good foe the gander
This ... is not actually true at least not in all cases

take a look at .. hmm let me pick an example

By Jove - Colonel boom

did he copy that idea from someone else ? nope he very did not - no other nutter would do it

El Diablo - Passion Passion bomb and the rest, these are her own creations

I dont really wanna mention my own .. but fuck it I'm going to as it firs well into this discussion. Manabush ... ripped off from elsewhere you think ? I can assure you its not.
For sure I have inspirations from other places, Vermillion River, redwood blend and HOL to name but a few - but non of mine taste anything like any of theirs or are in fact anything like copies. because they were inspired by - i never set out to copy any - as I know the majority of my peers did not either.

so to say - we just take other peoples ideas and make them our own is i say to you

bollocks

By Jove - Colonel boom

did he copy that idea from someone else ? nope he very did not - no other nutter would do it

I dont really wanna mention my own .. but fuck it I'm going to as it firs well into this discussion. Manabush ... ripped off from elsewhere you think ? I can assure you its not.
For sure I have inspirations from other places, Vermillion River, redwood blend and HOL to name but a few - but non of mine taste anything like any of theirs or are in fact anything like copies. because they were inspired by - i never set out to copy any - as I know the majority of my peers did not either.

so to say - we just take other peoples ideas and make them our own is i say to you

bollocks
And he asked for a clone. In my opinion a clone is 1:1 copy, not "a recipe that tastes like..".
Unfortunately because people steal movies and tv shows by streaming instead of subscribing, pirate video games instead of buying them, they think they are entitled to rip off people's hard work when they've crafted a tasty juice.
Now someone get a big-ass ladder as I need help getting off my high horse.

By Jove - Colonel boom

bollocks

Thats cool you can think that, other people dont agree with you, what been a growm ups all about, to say only a small minority of vendor juices are copied is not true thow majority are and then tweeked but the base was still off some one ellses idear, but as ive said done with the hole convo as no vendor or vendor friends will budge on the topic, happens every so often guy asks for clone, he gets abuse and then we all get told were low lifes for tryna copy juices that were copies in the first place. Lets save the hole pointless arguement and agree to disagree

The vendors may well replicate other juices or use them for inspiration, but they do it off their own back, not asking other people to do the work for them. It's one thing to copy a juice by tasting it and having a guess as to what it might contain, it's something very different to come in here and ask someone else to do that for them.

Lol you know that 99% of clone recipes floating round have been submitted to a certain website that is just for ejuice recipes, the perpouse of wich was to give diy mixers idears and flavour profiles to tweak and perfect, they were ment to be shared thats why they were submitted and thats why they ask for help via feedback in tweaking them, so its an invalid point as they werent just ripped off, they were given for diyers to use as templates.
A better juice maker than most vendors ive tryed is headintheclouds, he gave tons of original recipes out that are premium grade and didnt cry about people coming close to a recipey of hisoff there own back, he only disliked folk not crediting him if sharing said recipe

Mods, lock the thread. There's enough recipes on here to satisfy Nigella Lawson on a coke binge. And besides, Friday night soon cometh and alcohol might be involved!

Who's right, who's wrong - WHO CARES!

Vendors have asked NOT to be mentioned / cloned.
Site / Mods have agreed to this.

DO NOT DEBATE OR THE THREAD WILL BE PULLED.
Better to have what is here than nothing at all.

Sometimes we must accept the 'powers that be' in all walks of life.

I tend to use TFA at 20% on most juices, a few (spearmint & Red hot Cinammon) require less but I am pretty much 15~20% religiously.
I have also started to put 1 drop per 10ml of sweetner & sour to fruit recipes to try and 'draw' them out a bit.

Who's right, who's wrong - WHO CARES!

Vendors have asked NOT to be mentioned / cloned.
Site / Mods have agreed to this.

DO NOT DEBATE OR THE THREAD WILL BE PULLED.
Better to have what is here than nothing at all.

Sometimes we must accept the 'powers that be' in all walks of life.

I tend to use TFA at 20% on most juices, a few (spearmint & Red hot Cinammon) require less but I am pretty much 15~20% religiously.
I have also started to put 1 drop per 10ml of sweetner & sour to fruit recipes to try and 'draw' them out a bit.
I use one drop of sweetener per 10mls too! I demand you withdraw your post, you cloner [emoji23][emoji6]

Mods, lock the thread. There's enough recipes on here to satisfy Nigella Lawson on a coke binge. And besides, Friday night soon cometh and alcohol might be involved!

You know I was just about to grant your request.

- but then the next post was a nice valid one with good info on TFA flavourings - and is yet again why this thread will continue for now.

he also said "DO NOT DEBATE OR THE THREAD WILL BE PULLED" and you know what he's bang on right

my patience with this discussion is at an end - use the thread for mixing ideas and advice and all the other excellent creativity I have seen on this thread.

the next time I see a request for a clone recipe on here - especially if it is from someone who has asked specifically to be excluded and also the next person that chimes in with an "Its not fair your all Nazis, why can't I do exactly what I want" foot stamp type post I'm am without any argument or ado closing it and making it unavailable.

You know I was just about to grant your request.

- but then the next post was a nice valid one with good info on TFA flavourings - and is yet again why this thread will continue for now.

he also said "DO NOT DEBATE OR THE THREAD WILL BE PULLED" and you know what he's bang on right

my patience with this discussion is at an end - use the thread for mixing ideas and advice and all the other excellent creativity I have seen on this thread.

the next time I see a request for a clone recipe on here - especially if it is from someone who has asked specifically to be excluded and also the next person that chimes in with an "Its not fair your all Nazis, why can't I do exactly what I want" foot stamp type post I'm am without any argument or ado closing it and making it unavailable.

May be I idea to put a list of vendors who do not wish to be mentioned in this thread to save any undue drama in the future

There was one take a look through - but from memory (though I know for a fact this is missing some, just can't remember what they are)

Suicide Bunny
Manabush
South Coast Vapes
Digbys
Plumeblu / Colonel Booms
El Diablo
Van Dykes Vapes
Philleas Fogg

Feel free to add any you all can remember

or ... just dont ask for any actual clone recipes and save us all some hassle

Back
Top Bottom