What's new

Recipe mega thread

Tried the claim your throne... But I'm not that into butterscotch... Any ideas what I could substitute it with... I'm thinking caramel or maybe maple

Stickied.

HOWEVER should any objections be received by any of the original makers of these juices, or subsequent juices added to this thread, then I will have to take this thread down.

:18: the cost soon adds up when you see recipes asking for 0.5% this, 0.2% of that! (but at least if you end up liking it, you got a huge bottle of juice for cheap!

I found the same thing with the Sucker Punch, those fruity liquids are really good right out the gate and only get better.

Most custards yo really have to use will power and leave for a week+

Will just be extra fruity, the pear really makes the Mothers Milk IMHO

That's a real sweet treat, had a cheeky drip of it right after mixing and it was really good, going to give it a little longer to steep as its got that Vanilla Custard in it.

First two ever DIY were two custard flavors , I still have them after 3 weeks! Going to try the Sucker Punch if you say its a good shake & vape Peps1

Stickied.

HOWEVER should any objections be received by any of the original makers of these juices, or subsequent juices added to this thread, then I will have to take this thread down.

The whole thread, just the objected recipe?

If you're talking about removing the whole thread then I think It maybe better for me to host the list off site and replace with a link to the list, rather then risk loosing all the work I'm putting into this.

Cant see it being a issue as you can't patent a recipe in the UK or US that wholly uses 3rd party non proprietary products, and as all of these are made wholly of commercial flavour concentrates there can be no infringement of intellectual property, even should the recipe be an exact clone.

Or is this a sponsorship issue, rather then a legal one?

The whole thread, just the objected recipe?

If you're talking about removing the whole thread then I think It maybe better for me to host the list off site and replace with a link to the list, rather then risk loosing all the work I'm putting into this.

Cant see it being a issue as you can't patent a recipe in the UK or US that wholly uses 3rd party non proprietary products, and as all of these are made wholly of commercial flavour concentrates there can be no infringement of intellectual property, even should the recipe be an exact clone.

Or is this a sponsorship issue, rather then a legal one?

Its a "covering the forum's ass" issue ;)

Just add the word 'style' to the names. Works for Fasttech

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom