What's new

Recipe mega thread

ordered the flavours to make the sucker punch should be able to mix this on Saturday also ordered some strawberry as well .

rob

ordered the flavours to make the sucker punch should be able to mix this on Saturday also ordered some strawberry as well .

rob

I really like it as is, but couple of people have reported that they like to lower the vanilla Swirl and Dragonfruit , while upping the Bavarian cream.

So something like this:
7% Dragonfruit
2% Vanilla swirl
5% Bavarian cream

I'd say mix both and report back! ;)

I really like it as is, but couple of people have reported that they like to lower the vanilla Swirl and Dragonfruit , while upping the Bavarian cream.

So something like this:
7% Dragonfruit
2% Vanilla swirl
5% Bavarian cream

I'd say mix both and report back! ;)
ok will do how long for steeping or are they good to go

ok will do how long for steeping or are they good to go

I found it good to go, but will test some more tomorrow and see if there is any difference, as the mrs wants a 100ml batch for her stash......(I expect it will maybe be a little more creamy and less Jolly Ranchers as the cream smooths it out a little, but that just speculation, from having used creams).

I tend to only really slow steep custards, and really complex recipes......anything simple and fruity just get a few hours in a warm bath.

I found it good to go, but will test some more tomorrow and see if there is any difference, as the mrs wants a 100ml batch for her stash......(I expect it will maybe be a little more creamy and less Jolly Ranchers as the cream smooths it out a little, but that just speculation, from having used creams).

I tend to only really slow steep custards, and really complex recipes......anything simple and fruity just get a few hours in a warm bath.
Thx for the advice :worship:

Well I've just placed an order of concentrates for £51 with ChefsVapor Thats with the 20% discount. Some of these recipes are being concocted this weekend, along with my normal favourites.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Well I've just placed an order of concentrates for £51 with ChefsVapor Thats with the 20% discount. Some of these recipes are being concocted this weekend, along with my normal favourites.

There's a chefs vapour discount?

There's a chefs vapour discount?

Yes mate DIYMIX20 for 20% off, it worked for me this morning and I'm told it's good for the month of May.

Back
Top Bottom