What's new

Recommend me a juice line!

mustybadger

Postman
Hi all,

I'm currently in the midst of trying to be find reasonably priced E Liquid supplier. I've honestly had it with "premium" e liquid suppliers. Trying out Sucker Punch by Suicide Bunny fairly recently pushed me over the end of annoyance. How they think they can justify the premium price tag is beyond me. It was the harshest, foulest tasting POS liquid I've tried to date.

Moving on from that sham, I've tried to stay in the UK for my liquids. I've really enjoyed the likes of Digby's, The Captain's Reserve, Manabush & Yorkshire Vapor, but honestly the price point is still a little "premium" for my liking.

I've tried also Cuttwood, Purity, Decoded, EJ, etc...but most of those price points are still a little rich for my liking, although the tastes were all pretty solid.

So, essentially, what I'm looking for is the below:

1. Competitively priced (around £12 - £25 for 100ml or equivalent)
2. Comes pre-steeped (Honestly really bugs me, buying a product and having to have it sit in the cupboard for a month before I can use it).
3. Does not have a harsh throat hit at 6mg-12mg (I've lost count of the amount of liquids i've tried that just taste foul at 12mg, like inhaling shattered glass).
4. It between a 50/50 mix to 70/30 vg/pg. I just find 70vg juice wicks so much better in my Kayfun than 80+VG.
5. Preferably comes in a single bottle at larger capacity.

Any suggestions peeps? I've already looked at Rejuiced (not tried, be interested to hear feedback?) and Mole Juice (Mole Juice is excellent, I've found that they only really start to mellow out after a bit of a steep and their 12mg selection is a little limited).

Thanks!

I checked Dripworx, the only thing is that their "Everyday" juice is max VG, and their premium juice, while being 70VG mix is £45 for 120ml? They also only go up to 6mg nicotine.

Cotswald honestly looking like the most applicable at the moment. Only downer is that they only go up to 6mg and they only have 6 juices! Good price and pre-steeped :) Will definitely give them a go.

Cotswald honestly looking like the most applicable at the moment. Only downer is that they only go up to 6mg and they only have 6 juices! Good price and pre-steeped :) Will definitely give them a go.

It's worth trying the POTV20 code, may still be active on there...

Back
Top Bottom