What's new

Recommendation for tank + box mod or AIO

holg

Hi,

I want to buy a new system, it should be easy, hassle free and produce great flavor. More specifically, I am looking for:

- a big tank, so that I dont have to refill too often
- great flavor - I dont care about big clouds. Actually I would prefer not so much clouds if possible. I vape DL.
- leak-free, I hate it when it leaks
- long lasting battery, I dont care whether it is built-in or not, I just don't want to recharge too often
- size does not matter, it will sit on my desk all day
- modes don't matter, usually I let it on a specific wattage once I found my sweet spot

Any recommendations for a tank + box mod combo or an AIO?

Thanks!

Just a few to consider

cthulhu aio 18650 battery
Suicide mods stubby aio 8ml tank/boro 18650 battery
Veepon tita 18650/20700/21700 battery
The steam crave messon aio 18650/20700/21700
Billet box 18650 battery

The stubby has the largest juice capacity of all aios right now with the stubby tank.
if you have that with like a 0.5ohm restricted direct lung coil the 18650 would last most of a day.

The majority of your provisos, preclude every AIO.
Stubby has a big tank, but only one 18650.
The Cathulhu has small tanks and 18650 power.
The Pulse takes a single 21700, but only tanks around 4-5 ml.
Though you can make most AIOs, leak free. Most suffer from condensation, to some degree.

I think you’d be better with a box mod, and a sub ohm or rta.
If we take the prices of the AIOs as a broad level. Then I’d suggest a n SXmini G2, as a mod. Tank wise I’d go for the Valkyrie 25 or 30 as an RTA. Stock coils are a mystery to me, I’m sorry.

A nice cheapish option would be a Vandy Vape Gaur 21 and an Aromanizer Plus V3 for the tank. I'm using this set up just now and it's decent. The mod takes dual 21700 batteries and lasts for ages. The tank has a big capacity and the airflow on it will let you vape the way you want to if you use the single coil or dual coil deck. Flavour is decent, not the best I've had but still really good.

Edit: The only drawback is that there is a slight overhang with the tank on the mod. It doesn't bother me as it's quite slight but it does bother some folks.

Options for all the things you want are readily available, Box Mods are just that, a box with batteries and a screen so almost any would probably do, if you already have 18650 Batteries i would stick with them, remember that if you decide to go dual 21700 you should really buy 4, 2 in mod and 2 charging. Tanks i think are personal preference items and i don't really like recommending them. just because i like a tank doesn't mean you will. I think AIO's just open up a whole new world which can be expensive. If your new to vaping i don't think AIO. Choose a kit where you get Tank and Mod.

Back
Top Bottom