What's new

Recommendations for stock coil MTL tank

Xinte

Postman
Hello Fellow Vapers, After spending far too much on different pod devices, I'm looking into getting a stock coil tank set up, I use exclusively NET tobacco liquids and pod coils last a day if that and I'm just not ready for rebuildables. I'm an MTL vaper and most of the tanks/kits seem to be for sub ohm, with MTL limited to Aspire or Innokin, I have a small Innokin EZ tank and the flavour is not as good as I expected, As these tanks/kits seem to be more on the expensive side, I don't want to be shelling out a large amount if it's not right, but will do if it's the one. So a tank that has option of bigger liquid capacity ie at least 4ml and coils that play well with NET's, thank you

Last edited:
Nautilus 3 tank with 1ohm mesh coil may be of interest, v good vape with NETs & coils last well. TPD restricts tanks to 2ml but you can buy a 4ml extension glass for it.

Nautilus 3 tank with 1ohm mesh coil may be of interest, v good vape with NETs & coils last well. TPD restricts tanks to 2ml but you can buy a 4ml extension glass for it.
Thank you for your suggestion, I will certainly give that a try

Back
Top Bottom