What's new

Replacement for Smok Alien...?

Just the mod only. I have several tanks anyway and so it seemed the better option to buy without.

The L200 arrived the other day. I have to say I'm rather pleased with the design and materials used, it appears to be a good recommendation :)
glad to hear your liking it mate.
i ordered the same day as you but got my other recomendation the vaporesso gen200 with the itank 2 and its so ikkle. tank give fab taste though. so happy that it didnt have the poxy 2ml tank though as this bubble is 8ml.

Compress_20230807_211421_1984.jpg

Just to echo you both I have L200’s and Gen 200’s : both great mod imo.

like the purple @MrDJ - thinks that’s one of the new colours :2thumbsup:

Just to echo you both I have L200’s and Gen 200’s : both great mod imo.

like the purple @MrDJ - thinks that’s one of the new colours :2thumbsup:
you was right all along mate and thats why i bought it. great recomendation as always.
i also liked the look of the blueey yellowy green but that wasnt available.
and at £43 for kit it was a decent price and so happy it didnt have a 2ml bung in the tank.

I have 3 Gen 200, there are different variations, my 3 are 200S but i believe the newer ones are 200X, couldn't see any difference myself. Stock Coil Tanks my Absolute Favourite is the Vaporesso Cascade, Coils are big and beefy and last a good while, also the Augvape Intake, lovely Stock Coiler, both Sub Ohm, Don't like MTL stock coilers at all. Favourite Coils are GTX and the Aspire BVC 0.7's.

Back
Top Bottom