What's new

Resistance And Temperature

Right.... Got this on the go. Gurgling and the atty is getting proper hot. What temp you vape at @Simon G?

I vape at the temp I enjoy it at... somewhere between 380 and 420f depending, usually.

None of my attys ever get hot, seriously, but if it was getting hot I might turn it down. :)

Right.... Got this on the go. Gurgling and the atty is getting proper hot. What temp you vape at @Simon G?

The only thing you have set is the temp...... all other normal wicking n watts rules still apply ( but with temp control you can leave your finger on the trigger).... set the watts to high n it will reach max temp(you set) in a nano sec..... low slow n steady as you go matching the watts to the temp where you like it.

Aye.... Sorted it now. Was just a matter of getting used to it, and not being used to 316L. I didn't realise you were supposed to adjust the temperature accordingly whilst on the go with it. Was hot one minute, then dry hits the next. Bit of a culture shock, or summat.

The coil and wicking is perfect, as it always is with me. Do not ever call my coil and wicking skills into question.

Ta.

The only thing you have set is the temp...... all other normal wicking n watts rules still apply ( but with temp control you can leave your finger on the trigger).... set the watts to high n it will reach max temp(you set) in a nano sec..... low slow n steady as you go matching the watts to the temp where you like it.
Ahhhh..... The wattage is permanently on 88 watts. It's just the degrees Fahrenheit I've been adjusting.

Ahhhh..... The wattage is permanently on 88 watts. It's just the degrees Fahrenheit I've been adjusting.

Well now you know.....get em watts waayyyyyyy on down man....it's a common error fella, folks think temp control is some kind of voodoo.... it's not.... it's good. but only as good as the other settings you apply to it.

Well now you know.....get em watts waayyyyyyy on down man....it's a common error fella, folks think temp control is some kind of voodoo.... it's not.... it's good. but only as good as the other settings you apply to it.
But... But... How? Can't work out how to do it on the Hastur. Can't find the option to change the wattage in TC mode. It's on 12w in Regulated mode. Yeah.... Just got a burnt hit in TC mode, and King Wick never gets them.

it should still work at 88w, it will just get to the temperature you set quicker. i always bumped the watts up quite high when i would mess about with it. 50 or 60 or thereabouts.

it should still work at 88w, it will just get to the temperature you set quicker. i always bumped the watts up quite high when i would mess about with it. 50 or 60 or thereabouts.
It works, Zou. But it's not ideal. If I could turn the wattage down, I would. But I don't know how. I think I've pooed.....

Back
Top Bottom