What's new

Restarting my DIY and question on test batches

Yeh I mixed up 6% Strawberry and 10% custard... maybe I got my ratios wrong... lol but I wasnt sure on it. The strawberry has an undertone that I'm not sure about. But it could be my wick...
Going above 8% with Premium will warp it somewhat and i suspect where there would be an off note.
Make another batch of equal total volume but with 6% strawberry and 2% custard then mix the two so you'll end up with twice rhe amount but it will be 6% of each.
That way you'll not be wasting any.

Going above 8% with Premium will warp it somewhat and i suspect where there would be an off note.
Make another batch of equal total volume but with 6% strawberry and 2% custard then mix the two so you'll end up with twice rhe amount but it will be 6% of each.
That way you'll not be wasting any.

It was only 5ml so no biggie lol. I enjoyed the custard it was the strawberry. But then it could have been the custard. Thank you!

It was only 5ml so no biggie lol. I enjoyed the custard it was the strawberry. But then it could have been the custard. Thank you!
Your welcome.
I'm strawberry blind having spent 3 years vaping various strawberry vapes almost exclusively.
I find i can get away with a few puffs before it starts tasting funky then the taste just disappears completely.
Could be your perception of the strawberry.

Your welcome.
I'm strawberry blind having spent 3 years vaping various strawberry vapes almost exclusively.
I find i can get away with a few puffs before it starts tasting funky then the taste just disappears completely.
Could be your perception of the strawberry.

Yeh it could be that, as I do enjoy a strawberry vape, although when I got back into vaping I got a Strawberries and Cream short fill that tasted great until around half way down then started tasting rank... maybe I should steer of strawberry lol

Yeh it could be that, as I do enjoy a strawberry vape, although when I got back into vaping I got a Strawberries and Cream short fill that tasted great until around half way down then started tasting rank... maybe I should steer of strawberry lol
Thats what made me realise i was going blind.
Some people have trouble with certain brands only so worth exploring as strawberry in a vape is mmmmmmmmm

Thats what made me realise i was going blind.
Some people have trouble with certain brands only so worth exploring as strawberry in a vape is mmmmmmmmm

I'll give another brand a try any that jump to the forefront for you?

And I'll grab a blackcurrant and maybe a rhubarb too. And any other custards that would work well the FA one I have?

Also I'm intrigued by bacon flavour conc with maybe maple syrup, have you dabbled with bacon? Looool

I'll give another brand a try any that jump to the forefront for you?

And I'll grab a blackcurrant and maybe a rhubarb too. And any other custards that would work well the FA one I have?

Also I'm intrigued by bacon flavour conc with maybe maple syrup, have you dabbled with bacon? Looool

Strawberry Any with Juicy in the title suggest there is a very small amount of distilled water in there so id avoid those.
Try some of the ones that say wild, ripe, or sweet in the title ;)

Custards Inawera, Flavorah, Capella Vanilla Custard V1, Catalan Cream which is essentially custard.
Broader speaking Liquid Barns Vanilla Ice Cream.
Worthwhile additions include Inawera Vanilla, Cupcake World Cream, Hangsen Italian Cream, and FA Milk and Cream Fresh.
FA Custard Premium is the best of the lot imo.

Yes ive looked at bacon but never not to say won't at some point.
If you're going down this route I'd recommend looking at Flavorah Beer Nuts and Flavorah Maple Bar.

For fruits the Alchemists Cupboard Natural Range are extremely true to form.

So looks like I may need to try all my juices again as I have revisited a couple today after rewicking my coil, and tried the TFA apple pie which last time had a weird flavour to it, but realised it could have been from a previous flavour (white chocolate I think by FA).

So now just mixed up a apple pie (10%) and custard (4%) to see how that comes out but mixing the 2 separate batches at around that percentage tasted really good... I may have found 1 ADV! Woop. The missus will be happy to not keep buying lots of concentrates... will still order more though haha

Back
Top Bottom