What's new

Returning To Vaping - Rebuildable Tanks

raggy

Postman
Evening Apes!

Long time no see. A lot has happened in my 6 year absence. The vape world has changed so much its unrecognisable!

My wife is looking to start vaping to get off the ciggies and asked my advice. I've found a dual batt mod cheap enough, but I'm struggling to find a decent tank that doesn't require stock coils. Can anyone suggest where to look? My old haunts predominantly stock disposables and stock coil devices. Even dippers seem to be in decline.. At least locally.

I was hoping to find something I'm accustomed to building on, the geekvape blitzen was the last tank I was looking at..

Hi and welcome back. Can't help with rda/rta as I don't use them but have a look at my list stuck at the top of the new user section. Post 5 on their has plenty of hardware suppliers. Can't link as on phone

Welcome back :) i've been looking through loads the last few days as my most recent RTA was the original OBS Engine. I settled on the THC Blaze RTA so I'd say take a look at that, similar capacity to the Blitzen, dual coil but top airflow.

Evening Apes!

Long time no see. A lot has happened in my 6 year absence. The vape world has changed so much its unrecognisable!

My wife is looking to start vaping to get off the ciggies and asked my advice. I've found a dual batt mod cheap enough, but I'm struggling to find a decent tank that doesn't require stock coils. Can anyone suggest where to look? My old haunts predominantly stock disposables and stock coil devices. Even dippers seem to be in decline.. At least locally.

I was hoping to find something I'm accustomed to building on, the geekvape blitzen was the last tank I was looking at..
Can't help as I'm strictly MTL, but good to see you. :)

Taifun GT3 clone (if you can find one), or GT4 which should be easy to find for restricted DL. Fatality 25 RTA for clouds and flavour :)

The Kizoku Unlimit DL rta is superb, they were around for 9 -12 quid but think they're sold out now, at most of those places.

Like yourself, I've come back into vaping after a 3 year absence. And really struggled finding rta's and rda's locally as disposables are taking over.

I went for the blotto 1.5 and really like it, put two 2.5 id coils in it and the flavour is good and has a bit of restriction on the airflow.

Back
Top Bottom