What's new

Review of our range by Martyn Parker

He did go on to say it tasted like Special K with with berries in, but then said again it wasn't a cereal but a strawberry milkshake ... so I have no idea what he was trying to say ... If it tastes like special K then that's fucking cereal ... what a cock.

anyway, it's my fav of all of them and I don't care what it is. :)

Flavour breakdown is good thing but as with food or drink, sometimes you're just hungry or thirsty or just want a decent vape and maybe you're too tired to care about subtleties!
Slightly, but naturally, sweet plain cereal vape - brilliant! Vape it all day happily (but enjoy switching juices too!) :)

Flavour breakdown is good thing but as with food or drink, sometimes you're just hungry or thirsty or just want a decent vape and maybe you're too tired to care about subtleties!
Slightly, but naturally, sweet plain cereal vape - brilliant! Vape it all day happily (but enjoy switching juices too!) :)

Yeah, I like it alot ... it's a very easy vape for me ... it's not "OMG it's so delicious" but juices like that I usually find I'm sick of after 20 minutes. .. sometimes less is more.

Back
Top Bottom