What's new

Rip - you must be trippin, brah

I reckon they should slug it out with handbags.

It's all fucking bollocks if ask me.

This should be interesting.

Assuming for a moment that the claims are true - there will still be people who will claim that a reviewer demanding cash (and an equity stake, ffs) in exchange for a favourable review is "just business".

I'm looking forward to seeing exactly who rallies to such a position, and their arguments (as opposed to assertions) for doing so...

I just took it as "a given" that they had some kind of payment/gift anyway?

Not bothered one way or other to be honest....

I don't watch Rip, but just wondering as I'm getting out my popcorn, -does he give bad reviews too?

I don't watch Rip, but just wondering as I'm getting out my popcorn, does he give bad reviews too?
Ive only seen him give clones a hard time really....he does have "pro's" & "cons" of mods/atties....

Tbh its not why i watch him or twisted is just to get a feel of the product....i depend on 'you' guys to give me real time and honest feedback....

Rip and others are entertainment baby [emoji14]

Anyway....we all know grimmgreen is da man

bsmeter.gif

dq.jpg

snail-abandons-thread.gif

I'm not one to listen to reviewers. If I like the look of something and it's within my price range I'll buy it just like anything in life. If it turns out to be rubbish then that's my fault. In my eyes if a reviewer is given something to review then that should be the payment. Use it, review it, keep it. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom