What's new

Rip - you must be trippin, brah

I don't watch YouTube reviewers, I've found that the best reviews can be found right here on this forum by the users.

I don't watch YouTube reviewers, I've found that the best reviews can be found right here on this forum by the users.

I'll watch Todds reviews and that's about it. Riptripper and the likes are just gobby noisy cunts who need to shut the fuck up.

I was going to post saying my "Cant give-a-shit-o-meter" had exploded, but your post covers my feelings.................

Here you go...

give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif

Yeah I saw this on facefuck last night and immediately consumed a metric ton of popcorn whilst waiting for all the butthurt to start flowing in all directions

I watched his latest review of the i-stick 50w. He says categorically that he receives no payment. I believe him

Wait hold on so what's going on? Rip doesn't do reviews unless he gets paid?? And sorry for sounding like an idiot but what does 2% equity mean? I don't really like rip, I think he's full of shit. I like twisted but like someone before me said, the best reviews are from the good peeps on here.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom