What's new

Ripples Recipes

The first of 4 Custards with a little twist.

20200228_212848.jpg

Edit......
Forgot to add needs at least 21 days steep!

Last edited:
Summer Fruits (Oasis) ingredients all ordered from Alchemist Cupboard and i will be mixing to the new recipe. Thanks

My order for Summer Fruits (Oasis) turned up today so got all the gear out to mix up 400 ml and i am just checking i have everything when i notice i have no Hibiscus or Sweet Currant !!!! Forgotten to order it. Doh
Anyway onto the web and ordered the missing ingredients and all the ingredients for the Banana Milkshake, so all the gear is away again and i have to wait another few days now and have a double mixing session.

While i am waiting for my forgotten ingredients to arrive i thought i would have a cheeky toot on the Tinned Custard i made up on 19 Feb.

WOW

This stuff is gorgeous, I'm not sure the 400 ml i made up is enough, probably one of the best custards i have tasted and i have a few. lol

While i am waiting for my forgotten ingredients to arrive i thought i would have a cheeky toot on the Tinned Custard i made up on 19 Feb.

WOW

This stuff is gorgeous, I'm not sure the 400 ml i made up is enough, probably one of the best custards i have tasted and i have a few. lol
Glad to hear that, I've just made some up today. Need to forget it now though.

WOW

You've got @Banjostring to thank for that creation prompting me to try and replicate a simple tin of custard.

Back
Top Bottom