What's new

RM Changes

MittenKitten

Postman
I'd like to start a new thread...re: News regarding the Royal Mail's Restrictions on Sending Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquids through the post, but I don't know how to, maybe it's because it's almost morning and I've been awake nearly 24 hours!!

Anyways, not so much plaigerised but pinched someones' news from another well known forum, not actually registered on it, but could see this...very interesting:

I can confirm that Graham from Restricted goods department has confirmed to me that as of yesterday RM officially lifted the restrictions on sending of electronic cigarettes through the post, you can and I quote send electronic cigarettes containing nicotine concentrate of 5% or 50mg or less through the post. If you are sending 2.5% (25mg) to 5% (50mg) then you must display on the outside of the package a red diamond with an exclamation sign which is the GHS Irritant symbol, on concentrations of less that 2.49% ie 24mg and under there is no need to display any warning sign on the packaging.

Good NEWS hey? :grouphug: Linda xx

I've moved this from the year old thread in Forum News and put it down here in the Vendor News and Discussion for you.

To start a new thread, go to the sub forum you want to start it in, and click "New Thread"

SmokShop also reported this a few days ago :)

Thanks very much for that xx most appreciated, going to turn in, have me some ZZZZzzzzzz's and see if I can try and start a thread tomorrow, possibly about baking cakes or something, just to give it a whirl lol xx Night, night :hugs:

PS...Forum News and Information...only Mods and Admins can start new threads in that section...This is probably why you couldnt start a new thread there...

Back
Top Bottom