What's new

Rudy Giuliani tests positive

Mitz

Administrator
Staff member
Not much for him to fear though despite his age and health. Not exactly the best physical specimen but being jizzTRUMPet's lap dog has its perks. As well as a preemptive pardon I'm sure he'll be given access to the same experimental Regeneron treatment Trump received and authorized Ben Carson to receive when he deteriorated resulting in his speedy recovery.

https://www.businessinsider.com/rud...for-covid-coronavirus-trump-2020-12?r=US&IR=T

So far we only have Trumps word on that.
He might just be looking for an "out" from the pointless court challenges to the election result.

Many of the Trump circle have tested positive.
I do not think he announced any of the others.
So whether he is or is not positive, Trump announcing it is related to political expediency.

I won the election and only did not win in court because my lawyer got sick.

When he was mayor of New York around the time of 9/11 I thought what a great man he was.

Now I just think he’s a sleazy, lying piece of shit. I can hardly believe it’s the same guy tbh.

upload_2020-12-6_23-50-36.png

When he was mayor of New York around the time of 9/11 I thought what a great man he was.

Now I just think he’s a sleazy, lying piece of shit. I can hardly believe it’s the same guy tbh.

i think he was a bit of a bam at that time as well, tbf.

He's been hospitalised. Sounds legit to me. And he is Trump's personal attorney. He may well be involved in election litigation but so is a whole team of lawyers and his presence or lack thereof would be irrelevant as far as the litigation goes.

Last edited:

Watched him on CNN coverage of his court performances and wondered wtf happened to him as well. My missus said she wouldn't be surprised if he had early onset dementia he was that off the wall, gibbering about My Cousin Vinnie and other nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom