What's new

SBS Fans... Lookee Here

That would have to be the best looking SBS that I've seen. Really like it. Can't afford it though.:(

Does it need that special charger do you know Rob, or will it wang on any Qi charger? I would have guessed you could use any, but I think dicodes have had proprietary chargers in the past.

As is usually the case with dicodes, easier just to change out the battery for charging.

Unless you’re running it in 18350 mode at which point you can just sit it in the charging station between puffs or so we’re told:) but personally I’d just switch batteries out when required. No doubt we will soon discover how she gets on with it.

IMG_0518.jpeg

Well it's going SO well :) :)
Thus far... The aged 18350s have all died except for one and that's dying. The New Battery Charger has failed, but did so on the last day of warranty so is being returned. New 18350s, Charger and something else which I have forgotten will all be here tomorrow.

Yes, but Madame prefers the Stealth Look for the time being

Carol adores it already @mattc1 ;). It is tiny, so better suited to those who are not blessed with Gorilla Mitts such as myself. It certainly packs a Punch, but then it is a Dicodes, so to be expected. With an 18650 it has some reassuring heft to it, but I would never describe it as Heavy. All in all, very impressed. ;)

Back
Top Bottom