What's new

Revisiting The OLD Days

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having a fascinating morning :) I am returning to my roots, well as far as vaping is concerned. I am using a build which today's vapers would find either ridiculous, or, hard to fathom :)
So I have a 1.6ohm Kanthal Coil in my Atmizoo Keras in the Lovely Old School Gizmo V2 Mech and cheerfully admit that it really is taking me back to my past.
@ZT :) The Gran Corona was made for this setup!! :worship::worship:
My only concession to more modern times is that I am running the Gizmo in 18650 Mode as it came with the extension Base Plate.
Happy Days :)

IMG_0386.jpeg

I'm having a fascinating morning :) I am returning to my roots, well as far as vaping is concerned. I am using a build which today's vapers would find either ridiculous, or, hard to fathom :)
So I have a 1.6ohm Kanthal Coil in my Atmizoo Keras in the Lovely Old School Gizmo V2 Mech and cheerfully admit that it really is taking me back to my past.
@ZT :) The Gran Corona was made for this setup!! :worship::worship:
My only concession to more modern times is that I am running the Gizmo in 18650 Mode as it came with the extension Base Plate.
Happy Days :)

View attachment 309373
I still use stuff like this all the time :D

sod modernity!

I got three of the Coppervape ones back in the day. They were a bit finicky though.

It was fun playing around with the contacts on the coppervape ones to get them to fire everytime. it's one thing I hated about it bit other than that they weren't bad always wanted a brass one but too much money at the time

It was fun playing around with the contacts on the coppervape ones to get them to fire everytime. it's one thing I hated about it bit other than that they weren't bad always wanted a brass one but too much money at the time

Oh I got the brass one, but it was way too heavy to carry around. And yes it was an ordeal getting these contacts to fire [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom