What's new

SBS Fans... Lookee Here

As already said you buy what you want, people come out with that shite for 1 or 2 reasons, 1. They are Jealous and 2. They can't afford one. Maybe both, as long as you enjoy what you buy then that's all that matters, i had similar shit off a mate calling me a snob because i bought my 1st DNA Mod. I told him to go fuck himself.

You forgot reason 3.

3. They're arseholes that are too thick to realise that shitting on others does nothing to make their own existence any less pointless.

I like SBS mods so good to see a new one. If people don't like high end device prices then don't buy them and don't complain about those who do.

With most things in life, it is nice to have the best or what you as an individual wants to use. You have to treat yourself every now and again. Thanks to Carol and @Rob I have also done this now. Hahahahah :)

While it's not my bag it's so lovely to see something a bit different. The wireless charger is certainly a new one on me. And as for folk caring about what you or your other half spend your money on, fuck em. Arseholes.

I don't think I've ever seen a Dicodes mod I didn't like the look of, they always seem to nail it with the styling. Pity I can't afford one, but I'm always haunting the classies lol.

I don't think I've ever seen a Dicodes mod I didn't like the look of, they always seem to nail it with the styling. Pity I can't afford one, but I'm always haunting the classies lol.
It makes me wonder that if you take the Chinese export laws to their logical conclusion and they all stop exporting, will the classies be the only place to buy affordable vaping gear?

Last edited:
Honestly, I KNOW how many of you feel about this subject and to a degree I do understand, BUT, in all honesty, you really are missing out on some of the best deals around for Secondhand Used Gear, be it run of the mill, or higher end gear by not using Facebook. I have used some of the Groups on there for years and during that time have secured some absolutely extraordinary gear at very competitive prices.

It makes me wonder that if you take the Chinese export laws to their logical conclusion and they all stop exporting, will the classies be the only place to buy affordable vaping gear?

I didn't think the new laws in China impacted exports but could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom