What's new

Sell me on drippers please!

Mason

Postman
Right, what advantages do you folks who use drippers find over other forms of RBA?

Are they just for the sub-ohm crowd? Are they worth the effort of having to add the juice constantly (i believe some of the better ones only accomdated 10-20 drips of e-liquid.

I've been tempted to get one for a play about, already seen a few I like, the castle, origen (can I actualy get one of those?) and the fatty v3.

If I do something I like to do it properly, any recomendations for the best drippers? are they worth the extra faffing (refills).

So basically, drippers, pros and cons please?

(22mm prefered so it looks sexy on my gp paps, don't mind paying good money for a good performer, my russian 91 taught me the value of that)

Origen are on pre-order for February at Allforyummyvapor, I got mine from them, top notch vendor. And no, not just for sub-ohm chavs, great thing about dripping is intensity of flavour, and the ability to chop and change flavours too.
Loads of great drippers out there, Origen is great; immortalizer is great if a delicate balance with setting it up so as not to cause shorts, but once you get the hang of it, it is well decent.
Nimbus is fun.
Double Cross 1.5 veers into sub-ohmage mania, huge clouds, easy to set up.
Versa/Luxe dripper is difficult to get hold of, but quite a relaxed, flavoursome experience.
A7 types are fine too, more ego form width with bottom airflow make them pretty decent.
Octopus style is a decent cheap mutant. Can't remember the name of original they were styled on, I think it begins with an E.

Still, if I were you, I'd start off with an igo-l, see how it treats you, then work up from there, cheap as Swiss Tony's metaphors, half-decent vapor, even a mutant with a cyclopian eye, no hands, and one foot with only three toes on it could set it up.

Last edited:
+1 on the Igoseries, the L, W or W4 all good fun, easy to build, nice decent sized well so you can add plenty of drips. throw in some .32 kanthal and cotton wool, dripping heaven. i use my dripper as my all dayer now and rarely use any of the tanks i have ( my RSST is now in reitrement since dripping ). benefit of cotton wool is only takes a minute to change without having to rebuild coils and can switch between several flavours a day.

I love the flavour I'm getting from the Fatty V3 at 1.2ohm. Holds a stack of juice into the bargain.

The W3 is dirt cheap and offers you the option of dual and quad coils for sillier malarky.

Drippers will give you great flavour, stacks of vape and offer you the chance to tinker with many types of set-ups. Strongly recommended to add to your vape kit.

I use cotton in my RBAs for that reason. I don't mind spending the ££ for the right unit. I didn't think I could just buy an origen, thanks for confirming that.

there's a double cross for sale in the classies currently. I may take a second look at that too.

I use cotton in my RBAs for that reason. I don't mind spending the ££ for the right unit. I didn't think I could just buy an origen, thanks for confirming that.

there's a double cross for sale in the classies currently. I may take a second look at that too.

Just to state conflict of interest, I am selling that, I just mentioned it cuz I have experience with it, but in the name of fairness, it is shit ;) (Not really, but I'd feel dirty if I didn't say that)

Haha so it is. i've looked at that many this morning i've lost track of what I've seen where.

I like quality, things to work well and be well made. with that in mind which 3-5 would you all consider "the best"?

Best ones I have tried would have to be versa/luxe, origen, immortalizer, and double cross, all for different reasons, immortalizer gives a lovely, warm vape, well suited to the more desert type vapes you can get, though it is a bastard for shorting, and it has a ceramic, replacable base, which can break easily.

I'd still recommend getting an igo-l though, that will give you a very good picture of whether dripping is your thing or not.

i'll probably order an igo-l then, they're only kicking around a tenner aren't they.

I'm leaning towards either the origen or immortalizer thing assuming that I get on with the concept.

The main reason I'm considering a decent dripper is I'm almost exclusively using the Russian right now, and fancy something that I can change the flavour in without having to wait so long to empty the tank.

Oh and ceramic base? I drop shit, I really am a clumsy fucker. The closer to bullet proof the better. I'm fine with fiddly to setup, as long as it's not needing a rebuild every five minutes.

It also must look sexy on my paps, just because.

Back
Top Bottom