What's new

Serious question... How can people be so stoopid?

It's true, I suspect.

I also think many of the people that read his books and go to see him speak are not necessarily 'followers' in the sense that some people would use it. There's a lot that are just curious about what he has to say and maybe interested in what he has to say without being 'followers' in the sense that they believe everything he thinks.

I have listened to his stuff on and off for years, I find some of it interesting, he's an interesting person.

Conspiracy Theory Epstein was murdered True/False
Epstein was in a prison cell with 24hr surveilance
It was claimed epstein took his own life
Video footage was not found
Guards went AWOL

I find it strange that the term 'conspiracy theorist' has almost become a term of abuse or derision. By definition conspiracy is 'a secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act' and the theorist part is self-explanatory, someone who has a set of ideas on something. If any of us truly believes that we have only ever been told the truth without exception and that all the decisions that have been made are for the common good and for no other reason, then we are being a bit delusional. Only then would we be entitled to deride the ones who have the strength of their convictions to put their heads above the parapet and air their opinions. I, for one, am open to all opinions and think that it is all of our duties as human beings to make up our own minds regarding any issue by assessing the information available from all the opinion points and then coming to a decision on what we believe to be true, based on what we believe fulfills the balance of probability.
I suppose to sum it up, all I am saying is that if having an 'questioning' mind labels me a 'comspiracy theorist' then I wear my tin foil hat as a badge of honour and with pride!

Conspiracy Theory Epstein was murdered True/False
Epstein was in a prison cell with 24hr surveilance
It was claimed epstein took his own life
Video footage was not found
Guards went AWOL

he might well have been. or maybe he wasn’t. we’ll probably never know. maybe he managed to disappear himself and is living the life of riley. maybe the guards nipped our for a fag and he topped himself. maybe the queen shapeshifted into a lizard and walked through the wall and done him in. there are loads of possibilities.

what about princess di? caved in with a fire extinguisher? murdered by the illuminati? tragic victim of a car accident? who really knows?

I find it strange that the term 'conspiracy theorist' has almost become a term of abuse or derision. By definition conspiracy is 'a secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act' and the theorist part is self-explanatory, someone who has a set of ideas on something. If any of us truly believes that we have only ever been told the truth without exception and that all the decisions that have been made are for the common good and for no other reason, then we are being a bit delusional. Only then would we be entitled to deride the ones who have the strength of their convictions to put their heads above the parapet and air their opinions. I, for one, am open to all opinions and think that it is all of our duties as human beings to make up our own minds regarding any issue by assessing the information available from all the opinion points and then coming to a decision on what we believe to be true, based on what we believe fulfills the balance of probability.
I suppose to sum it up, all I am saying is that if having an 'questioning' mind labels me a 'comspiracy theorist' then I wear my tin foil hat as a badge of honour and with pride!
Its thought that the stigmatising of the term Conspiracy Theory was by the CIA to disqualify questioning of the JFK assassination. Before that it was a benign term with no real connotations one way or the other.

it’s been claimed that the conspiracy theorist movement is fuelled by the establishment as a distraction from actual real things that exist in the world that people should be bothered about.

I have listened to his stuff on and off for years, I find some of it interesting, he's an interesting person.

he drinks supers. 6 a them an i’d be believing that earth has been a slave colony for thousands of years run by dragons from another universe :)

Back
Top Bottom