What's new

Serious question... How can people be so stoopid?

I'm not sure why David has gone with this there is no virus theory, doesn't make sense to me with all the excess deaths around the world. You can't just say they are all just normal yearly deaths inflated for the conspiracy.

I'm not sure.... it fits in with his anti-vaccination, anti-medical professions paranoia, I think he's wrong on that and I think he's wrong on this.

It's impossible to take Icke seriously. And yet he did mention the prince andrew / epstein thing many years ago. About the same time as the lizards I think.

... but he's not wrong about everything. :D

Wern't the lizard people the basis for that 80's sci fi series 'V'

As well as an 80's sci fi movie starring rowdy roddy piper, who looked like ppl except when looking thru a special pair of sunglasses

yeah, that's people 'in the know' telling us what's really going on and "hiding the truth in plain sight" ...... apparently.

icke is one them. he’s a lizard.
Nah he's a mason

hqdefault.jpg

all lizards are masons. some masons are from the fourth dimension. are all masons lizards?

edit: it’s interesting that now people are talking about ethereal beings and the upper dimensions in this thread in a non humourous sense. does anybody believe the earth is hollow?

all lizards are masons. some masons are from the fourth dimension. are all masons lizards?

edit: it’s interesting that now people are talking about ethereal beings and the upper dimensions in this thread in a non humourous sense. does anybody believe the earth is hollow?
Some people believe in angels and gods, but don't seem to attract the same level of ridicule.

Some people believe in angels and gods, but don't seem to attract the same level of ridicule.

i think they sometimes do. there are many jokes about religion and many people that ridicule it. but you are probably right that it’s to a lesser degree. there are a few
obvious reasons, i think.

i think they sometimes do. there are many jokes about religion and many people that ridicule it. but you are probably right that it’s to a lesser degree. there are a few
obvious reasons, i think.

I think they are directly related, the decline in traditional religions and beliefs/the rise of 'alternative' beliefs. It all comes out of the 'new age'.

As far as jokes go, I'm not sure it works as comedy in the same way... most people have some experience of traditional religion, even if that was only going to a school where hymns were sung, basic religious education or celebrating Christmas and Easter, so we understand the jokes and we are laughing at ourselves to some degree. You can't write good comedy about subjects people can't relate to. I can't imagine a comedy routine about a hollow earth, everyone would just be thinking "what are you talking about?" .... where as a routine about Noah's Ark works because most of us have a memory of being told this as some point.

Back
Top Bottom