What's new

Serious question... How can people be so stoopid?

giphy.gif

surely his name sounding so similar to “piers morgan” must be some kind of conspiracy?

The thing is that I have more respect for people that believe it's all a hoax and go and demonstrate than I do for people who believe it's real and then don't bother and do what the hell they like anyway?
This is what I call debuting in style :D
(its his/her first post)

What they should do is arrest ALL those hoax and anti mask ppl (i believe it said 10,000?), charge them with fraud (check, i believe what they r doing meets your definition of conspiracy to commit fraud), fine them, and then use that money to pay for respirators, medicine, ppe, and stimulous checks for the ppl (except them of course)

Even if they have a permit for a protest, littering is still illegal, jaywalking, something

Last edited:
The name Conspiracy Theorist has been tainted to make them all sound like nutters.
Thats the real conspiracy.
Things like Lizard people and Flat earthers were created to make conspiracy theorists
look like tin foil wearing loons.
Lots of conspiracy theories have been proven to be true
https://bestlifeonline.com/true-conspiracy-theories/
Always check the facts before you completely dismiss them.

I'll reply, i have equally zero respect for idiots who run around saying its a hoax spreading the disease as i do for idiots who know its not a hoax and run around spreading the disease.

The name Conspiracy Theorist has been tainted to make them all sound like nutters.
Thats the real conspiracy.
Things like Lizard people and Flat earthers were created to make conspiracy theorists
look like tin foil wearing loons.
Lots of conspiracy theories have been proven to be true
https://bestlifeonline.com/true-conspiracy-theories/
Always check the facts before you completely dismiss them.

Look, I've said this before.

The earth is not flat, but neither is it round.
If it was either the sea would spill off the sides.
It must be saucer shaped. :)

Back
Top Bottom