What's new

Serious question... How can people be so stoopid?

totally incomprehensible
...maybe there are not enough facts. sigh.
Oh, If you wonder, earth is flat. No doubt about it either.
And Hitler is still alive, basing on the dark side of the moon waiting for his moment.

the repercussions of the lockdown are problematic, for sure. especially when we have an incompetent government.

but it still puzzles me that it would lead apparently otherwise normal folk to a rally led by delusional nut jobs peddling an absurd conspiracy theory.

the repercussions of the lockdown are problematic, for sure. especially when we have an incompetent government.

but it still puzzles me that it would lead apparently otherwise normal folk to a rally led by delusional nut jobs peddling an absurd conspiracy theory.

Keir Starmer has accused Boris of serial incompetence. Wonder if that means that he just doesn't know the difference between cornflakes and Frosties?

Keir Starmer has accused Boris of serial incompetence. Wonder if that means that he just doesn't know the difference between cornflakes and Frosties?
Boris couldn't manage three Weetabix. ;)

The thing is that I have more respect for people that believe it's all a hoax and go and demonstrate than I do for people who believe it's real and then don't bother and do what the hell they like anyway?

Back
Top Bottom