What's new

Serious question... How can people be so stoopid?

the woman mentioned it in the same sentence as epstein. i think she might be meaning something different. do they think epstein was a lizard?

Was it an Icke rally? or was he just there?
Was it a Peirs Corbyn rally? he was there. He's a known Climate Change denier. Maybe this rally was about Global Warming.

Jeremy Corbyn spoke at Glastonbury a few years ago, was that a Labour rally?

People who know about Epstein don't necessarily believe in lizard people.

Was it an Icke rally? or was he just there?
Was it a Peirs Corbyn rally? he was there. He's a known Climate Change denier. Maybe this rally was about Global Warming.

Jeremy Corbyn spoke at Glastonbury a few years ago, was that a Labour rally?

People who know about Epstein don't necessarily believe in lizard people.

well, it was a rally protesting about a coronavirus hoax conspiracy at which icke was the headline speaker. icke has been the main peddler of it and been banned from youtube and facebook because of it.

he thinks the coronavirus hoax is a plan by the shadowy network of reptilian banker pedos from space he has written about, i’m assuming he believes epstein was one of them, to implement a fascist state.

i think it’s fair to call it a david icke rally, no?

well, it was a rally protesting about a coronavirus hoax conspiracy at which icke was the headline speaker. icke has been the main peddler of it and been banned from youtube and facebook because of it.

he thinks the coronavirus hoax is a plan by the shadowy network of reptilian banker pedos from space he has written about, i’m assuming he believes epstein was one of them, to implement a fascist state.

i think it’s fair to call it a david icke rally, no?
If you like. But I don't think its fair to assume EVERYONE there believes in lizards. And nobody at the rally mentioned lizards, but then you saying this:
the woman mentioned it in the same sentence as epstein. i think she might be meaning something different. do they think epstein was a lizard?
Was that to denounce her?

" Epstien was an evil child abuser"

"There you go with your crazy lizard people again..."

If you like. But I don't think its fair to assume EVERYONE there believes in lizards. And nobody at the rally mentioned lizards, but then you saying this:

Was that to denounce her?

" Epstien was an evil child abuser"

"There you go with your crazy lizard people again..."

i found it weird that epstein was even mentioned in the context of the coronavirus hoax conspiracy. the protest wasn’t an anti pedo protest, unless you somehow connect pedos with the coronavirus hoax, which the ickers apparently do, mind.

i see that the protest against the fascist tyranny attracted some fascists too.

upload_2020-8-30_9-22-46.png

Back
Top Bottom