What's new

Serious question... How can people be so stoopid?

but surely a more plausible explanation for why rich powerful people are often (or always) corrupt, would be that money and power, and the accumulation of both, are corrupting influences? rather than thinking that they aren’t really human, but 4th dimensional shape shifting reptiles who like drinking human blood?

no, i don’t think it’s as simple as this.

but anyway, maybe politics was the wrong thing to say. but he would at least need to have a social idea. a plan for how society should be organised, after we get rid of the lizards. will it just carry on as it is? if so the situation will remain the same. he will be disappointed, i feel.

When people are doing such inhumane/inhuman things. I think for some people believing they aren't human is possibly an easier thing to accept then believing they are....... We call people like Saville 'monsters' don't we? They must be monsters to be having sex with corpses in the morgue of a hospital, so why not a real monster?

People believe in gods, the devil and angels, I don't think it's that different.

It looks like he'll be suggesting a plan in his new online 'gig' on the 19th Sep... it's called 'the Answer' you could buy a ticket. Only £10. :D

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/28/da...humanity-can-take-the-world-back-and-quickly/

Pity it's not free, I'd be interested to see what he saying.

When people are doing such inhumane/inhuman things. I think for some people believing they aren't human is possibly an easier thing to accept then believing they are....... We call people like Saville 'monsters' don't we? They must be monsters to be having sex with corpses in the morgue of a hospital, so why not a real monster?

People believe in gods, the devil and angels, I don't think it's that different.

It looks like he'll be suggesting a plan in his new online 'gig' on the 19th Sep... it's called 'the Answer' you could buy a ticket. Only £10. :D

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/28/da...humanity-can-take-the-world-back-and-quickly/

Pity it's not free, I'd be interested to see what he saying.

again, i’m not so sure. people watch films about such monsters, for whatever reasons. morbid curiosity maybe. horror films and suchlike. this kind of stuff is a human preoccupation. maybe they believe icke for the same reason.

so i’m still none the wiser. it seemed like an appeal to visceral emotion. he’s no looking very good, what’s happened to him?

interesting, channel four news reported on this but no mention of icke or corbyn. i don’t think the bbc news mentioned it at all. the lizard paymasters have silenced him it seems.

Im cool with this, that 10,000 less vaccines that need to be manufactured or distributed...more for me.

I dont get flu shots, because they dont work, but i get all the other vaccines. Still gonna wear a mask too as long as they let me b4 it again looks like u r about to rob the place.

I now know someone who died from it, after catching it while getting a haircut, definitely not a hoax

Edit: the actual conspiracy is that they r trying to kill off the old and weak to avoid them costing the government money...what about that says dont wear a mask?

Another thing, vaccines wont work for this just like they dont work for the flu most likely, what they need is a treatment or an antiviral

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom