What's new

Shopping, B&Ms and cultivating customer loyalty

Well guys, gotta say this months MV meet was a great success! :) Certainly was well attended this month, and the vape was there for all to see, or not err... if you get my drift lol ;) We managed to set the alarms off again lets put it that way! midlands vaping got a good round of applause when he manged to turn the alarms off. The raffle, now there's a thing lol, "The Tuna Vape Challenge" i think i'll let Andy explain the thinking behind that one, but suffice to say there were a couple of people who looked a bit 'pale' shall we say after vaping that stuff! NASTY!! The rest of us had a good laugh though, all in good fun. It was certainly worth it though, the participants won some worthwhile prizes. All in all it was a really good meet this month. I got some of Vapemunki's new "CloudChaser" juices, now 'Mr Blue Sky' is absolutely amazing in my Igo-w, produces masses of vapour, and tastes gorgeous! I didn't have enough cash to buy any new toys unfortunately but maybe next time. I was shown how to rewick and recoil my kayfun lite which i only got last week, it looks so easy when someone else does it. Anyway, thanks to midlands vaping and StiG_41 and Kirsty, Barry, and everyone else who made it for making it a great meet! :D

It warms my heart whenever I read posts like Mawsley's original thoughts on vapemeets and B&M stores.

Unfortunately for me, the nearest B&M I've been to was Emporium Vapour last time in Glasgow, but had the pleasure of being at the The Mailbox in Birmingham for the BBC vapemeets and also stumbled upon Grey Haze in Digbeth.

These experiences were what drilled it into my head that we have one of the best communities on this planet, with members from all walks of life. Now someone PLEASE relocate to the Highlands and open a B&M store in Inverness so that vapers don't just have Socialites as an option!

We do try folks!, great meet great folk and awesome laughs!, first prize panzer and an atomic ouw, runners up tuna challenge woo hoo, even I threw my ticket away, but folk admitted having tickets lol, great night again last Saturday of every month if you feel welcome you are welcome

Well guys, gotta say this months MV meet was a great success! :) Certainly was well attended this month, and the vape was there for all to see, or not err... if you get my drift lol ;) We managed to set the alarms off again lets put it that way! midlands vaping got a good round of applause when he manged to turn the alarms off. The raffle, now there's a thing lol, "The Tuna Vape Challenge" i think i'll let Andy explain the thinking behind that one, but suffice to say there were a couple of people who looked a bit 'pale' shall we say after vaping that stuff! NASTY!! The rest of us had a good laugh though, all in good fun. It was certainly worth it though, the participants won some worthwhile prizes. All in all it was a really good meet this month. I got some of Vapemunki's new "CloudChaser" juices, now 'Mr Blue Sky' is absolutely amazing in my Igo-w, produces masses of vapour, and tastes gorgeous! I didn't have enough cash to buy any new toys unfortunately but maybe next time. I was shown how to rewick and recoil my kayfun lite which i only got last week, it looks so easy when someone else does it. Anyway, thanks to midlands vaping and StiG_41 and Kirsty, Barry, and everyone else who made it for making it a great meet! :D

Im still waiting for the camera ohone videos to be added to a thread, whilst it may not be as funny as it was like, the lad from scotlands speech could go down in history :D

We do try folks!, great meet great folk and awesome laughs!, first prize panzer and an atomic ouw, runners up tuna challenge woo hoo, even I threw my ticket away, but folk admitted having tickets lol, great night again last Saturday of every month if you feel welcome you are welcome

Only this wasn't the last Saturday :D

Back
Top Bottom