What's new

Best device for NET that’s not a rebuildable

CSX

Postman
Hey, folks!

Lurking on the forum I see a lot of people using pods lately for their vaping needs. We are indeed in our second golden age of MTL vaping. But I also see a lot of people enjoying good NETs. Which makes me wonder — a caliburn would survive maybe 3-4 ml of NET. What do you guys use?

Hey, folks!

Lurking on the forum I see a lot of people using pods lately for their vaping needs. We are indeed in our second golden age of MTL vaping. But I also see a lot of people enjoying good NETs. Which makes me wonder — a caliburn would survive maybe 3-4 ml of NET. What do you guys use?
These days im finding caliburn coils often dont survive opening the packet.

im a vaporesso gtx coil fan - in whatever will take it

I find the Nautilus 1 ohm mtl mesh coil does well with NETs, gives good flavour and lasts well, I run it at 9w or thereabouts.

Another GTX Fan though i haven't tried any stock coils for NET Liquid, in fact i haven't used or bought any NET Liquid since Juice Cabin Closed it's Doors. I still have a couple of Bottles of Sweet Virginia which has been left Steeping forever.

Another GTX Fan though i haven't tried any stock coils for NET Liquid, in fact i haven't used or bought any NET Liquid since Juice Cabin Closed it's Doors. I still have a couple of Bottles of Sweet Virginia which has been left Steeping forever.

The Net Vaper has done a few reviews of Juice Cabin NETs from Darkstar which are favourable if that's of any interest.

depends on the net, I find... even from the same company. Some are very clean and clear, others are darker and muckier.

Drake's Burly, cleaner than most non-nets, Drakes Cavendish- mucky pup.

depends on the net, I find... even from the same company. Some are very clean and clear, others are darker and muckier.

Drake's Burly, cleaner than most non-nets, Drakes Cavendish- mucky pup.

True but the coil plays its part, I find the 1ohm Nautilus outlasts the 1.6 with Drake's Burley.

I will add a plus one for the GTX coils (just not the wire 1.2ohm, If you want 1.2 ohms go with the mesh ones) also the nautilus mesh coils last well.
You can see a theme here. Mesh run a little low lasts really well.

Posted this almost 10 days ago, and then life got me in the mix of things. Thank you very much for the recommendations, folks! Will try the gtx and Nautilus 1ohm.

Back
Top Bottom