What's new

Shortfill 50ml 70/30 - Does anyone thin them for MTL?

I think it strictly depends on how much you vape, £4 or £5 for a good quality 10ml MTL juice does seem steep, but lots of places do 3 for £10/£12.

I don't vape large amounts compared to many here, but if I vape DL 3mg only I get through about 70 - 80ml in a week, if I vape only MTL 20mg maybe 20 - 25 max so it works out about the same for me.

Yeah, whatever works for the individual I suppose. 3x10ml @ £10-12 I’m sure a lot of people are happy to pay that. That’s a 100ml shortfill of equal quality juice, but as you so rightly said, depends how much you vape etc etc. Horses for courses as is Vaping.

I have been known to add my own PG nic to shortfills, same as @Tobytyke, to make 60mls of around 12mg. With El Diablo, Prime Vapes and Manabush, and a few others.

I vape at around 9mg so add 6ml of my own nic and top up with 4ml of pg, don't know what ratio this comes out at I just know I like how it vapes and the taste is good.

Not all shortfills are 70vg before nic is added though,its only when you add the suppliers own nicshot they become 70vg.I just add 10ml of a 100% pg nicshot to a shortfill and its always fine.

Last edited:
I buy shortfills and use them for MTL exclusively. If I buy 50ml I just add 10ml of my own NIC to achieve my preferred 12mg ( or near as damn it) I’ve got both PG and VG Nic in the freezer to use accordingly, depending on the ratio of said shortfills.

Usually, the majority are 70/30, so I put 10ml of my PG nic in to roughly get 60/40 mix @ 12mg. Works for me, so that’s what I tend to do now. I’ve also done it with Manabush & Primevapes 30ml shortfills. Less nic required, but top up with PG or VG as required to achieve your desired ratio.
Same here

Back
Top Bottom