• I hate children I was born old

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Banana

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
So I’m walking into Tesco’s

In front are two teenagers about 14-15 neither used the hand sanitizer neither wore any face mask they just breezed in

Should they wear a mask and comply or are they to young to understand (one was on the phone btw)

I’m not certain of the law but I have not seen any child or teenager wearing a mask who also looks young or is in a school uniform

I voted yes i think they should be wearing masks after all they mix with more people than adults do.

Unless someone can give me a scientific reason I can't see that they should be treated any different from adults

There isn't any scientific reason why children etc shouldn't be wearing them.
They can all contract and spread the virus regardless of them not being affected asymptomatic etc.....
If it wasn't a problem the schools would have remained open and kids wouldn't have been included in the lockdowns.

Innocent children? :rotflmao:

Anyone who believes that has obviously never met a teenager or even been one. Must've bypassed it and went straight from pre-pubescent to adult kinda like not passing GO.

Teenagers are devils. Should wrap the lot of them up in hazmat suits.:16:

Being children doesn't make them immune to Covid so ofc they should wear masks scientifically or not. It's putting everyone else at risk them not wearing them.

I think they should as they can be a carrier. And my teenage kids do as far as I know.

But have you ever tried to get them to do something and not had your head bitten off.

Teenagers are teenagers and they come with the Foff attitude (well most) they should but good luck to those who try and enforce it. My kids hate me daily for getting them to load the dishwasher.

Want like that in my day god damn youngens

I voted yes i think they should be wearing masks after all they mix with more people than adults do.
Tbf 16-21 year olds should have been jabbed the same time as 60-70 year old the younger age group are far more likely to spread germs

Back
Top Bottom